My Hero Academia - Kirishima

Puppy Love

"You are staring at her again, Kirishima." Bakugo scolded him once again, "You are even freaking me out. Stop that." Kirishima was finally out of trance and looked embarrassed at his friends.

Only Bakugo was annoyed at him, Mina, Sero and Kaminari had sympathetic smiles, Kirishima didn't know what was worse. "I don't get it, Kirishima." Kaminari mentioned, "You are so manly and that, but you can't ask Y/N out?" Kirishima bumped his head on the table, he was so bumped.

He had been crushing on you for so long, he just didn't know how to tell you what he felt. All his friends knew by now how he felt, and they had come up with the craziest plans to get him to confess. Nothing had happened.

Suddenly, he felt someone slightly shaking him, he looked at Bakugo, who pointed at someone standing in front of them, you. "Hello, Y/N!" A smiley Mina greeted her, "What brings you to our table?"

You smiled at her and the rest of the group, "Uhm, hey everyone, I wanted to talk to Kirishima for a second." Even he was startled at your comment, "Kirishima, could you walk with me outside? Can I steal him from a few minutes?"

He didn't say anything, before Bakugo pushed him to you. He started walking with you, in total silence until you reached the corridor, "What is it, Y/N? Is there anything you need?"

Now that you were alone, you didn't know how to start. Why did you ask him to come with you? You didn't think it through, you just saw him there, and rushed to his side. You had no plan, "Uhm, well. I wanted to know if you had a partner for the school festival?"

Kirishima was confused, "A partner? I don't understand, did we need partners for the festival? How does that work?" His friends followed you outside to hear the conversation and they were losing it at how dumb you two were.

"For fuck's sake, idiot. She is asking you to be her date for the festival." Bakugo was getting tired, "She is just as dumb as you are."

He left with the rest of the squad, leaving you alone again. "Is that right?" Kirishima asked you, his eyes full of emotions.

"Well, yes. I didn't know if you wanted a date, so I thought, maybe at least we can spend the day as friends, but I mean, I would love that." You were so shy in front of him, and he was so awkward too. It was like to puppies falling in love.

"Oh, no! I definitely want to!" He rushed to answer, he scratched the back of his neck, "I wanted to ask you out, but I had no idea how to. So, this is great! I can pick you up from your dorm, and then we can go to your class and then mine and then we can share dessert."

You were as happy as he was. "I will love that, I'm sure." You were both giggling and smiling like dumb. It didn't take you long to become officially a couple and being happily ever after.