My Hero Academia - Aizawa

Sleepless

"Why does it look like you haven't slept in a week?" You told Aizawa the moment you got into his apartment. Instead of answering, he pulled you to him and lifted you from the floor, allowing you to wrap your legs around him.

"Because I haven't slept in a week. You know I can only sleep when you are around. And this mission was damn long. It was killing me." He had all the intention to bring you with him to his room, but you stopped him and untangled yourself from him. "What's wrong?" He asked curious. You hugged him firmly, but then stopped to look around, everything was messy, and it looked like he hadn't it in a few days. You decided to head to the kitchen and start cooking something for him. "Are you for real? You have been gone for a week and you prefer to cook than have sex with me?"

"What? Who said I don't want to have sex?" You said calmly. "I'm just worried about you and I'm sure you haven't eaten in days. I don't know why you keep doing this every time I go to a mission, I don't even live with you, Shota." You were mad at him, but just because you were worried.

He approached you again, "Eating was exactly what I was planning on doing with you." You pushed him apart, making him sighed, "Fine, I can't stop worrying when you are not around, what do you want me to do? You know that I already barely sleep, and I haven't eaten only because of work, don't make such a big deal of things."

"I am worried about you, Shota." You said finishing the eggs that you made for both, "I can't go to missions if you don't take care of yourself when I'm not around."

"You could start by telling your brother that we are together," You looked at him, "You know I'm right. If Hizashi knew, we could finally live together, and you wouldn't have to worry about me. And I will have someone to talk about my worries."

He took the dish you made him to the living room, but before he could start eating, you sat on his lap, "I'm sorry, I know you are right. I will talk to Hizashi tomorrow and we will sort this out. I promise."

He kissed you again, "That works for me." He was going to keep on kissing you when his phone rang with a message. "Hey Shota, It's Hizashi. I went to my sister's apartment, and she is not here when she should be back already from her mission. Could you tell her to come see me in the morning? I want to talk to her. Have fun! But not too much, she is my sister!"

You couldn't help but laugh. How on earth you two thought you could hide something from Hizashi? Like he was dumb or didn't know you guys. You laughed together and ate, "I guess is one problem less?" You told Aizawa before going to bed.

"I'll pick your things tomorrow morning. You are moving in."