My Hero Academia - Tamaki

My Date

It was a last-minute thing. Nejire got caught on Hero duty, so you had to step in for her and your class as the contestant for the beauty pageant. "You will do great! You'll see!" You weren't so sure about it. Still, it didn't matter, your class was really excited to see you on the stage, and everyone was sure you could win.

But you were freaking out. Nothing was ready and you were on a corner of the room, looking exactly like Tamaki every time, he was nervous. He was, in fact, the person who found you when everyone was crazy looking for you. "Y/N?" He said shyly, you flinched at his voice, but looked back.

"Tamaki, I can't do it." You started to pace around the room, clearly confused and embarrassed, "The make-up is not for me. This beauty pageant is not my thing, I would never do as good as Nejire, I better quit and not embarrassed the whole group. Yes! I will leave the country if necessary!" Tamaki chuckled for a second, which caught your attention.

He walked to face you, and held your hands, such a brave move from his side, "You need to calm down, Y/N. You look just like me and we can have to Amajiki's, can we?" Really, you wished he would marry you and become and Amajiki yourself, but now was not the time for that. "I'm sure Nejire would have done great, amazing even, but" He blushed from head to toes, "You are the prettiest girl in the school. I'm sure if someone will win, is you."

You blushed as much as him, he was so cute. Before you could say anything, Mirio found you two and ran immediately to you. "Here you are, silly! Now, now, don't hide. Tamaki! Let's take her to the stage! The pageant is about to start!" They took you outside, your dress and make-up were in fact ready, and you were about to be escorted by Mirio, but you stopped him, and he smiled, there was no need to ask him, he knew what you wanted. "Tamaki! Get over here, you Silly!"

Tamaki startled and looked at you and then at him, "Go where?" He didn't understand, Mirio only smiled and left you there.

"Tamaki, could you escort me to the stage?" He was shocked at your request, "I didn't want to do this, but if I have to, I will feel more comfortable if it were you."

For the first time ever, he didn't hesitate, he took your arm and you walked to the stage together; he wasn't nervous, he was only focused on you.

After a whole afternoon, you won the contest and the moment it was announced you ran down the stage to hug Tamaki, who waited for you with his arms opened, "You were fantastic. You look like a dream." You heard him say, but all your classmates were cheering and hugging you.

You couldn't believe it; it was magical. After the competition, your class ran to your building and had a party to celebrate, everyone was so happy. But then, you found that Tamaki was at the balcony. "Everything ok, Tamaki?" You asked him, while joining him.

He blushed at your presence, but smiled dearly. "You were amazing today." You were going to reply, but he kept going, "I really mean it. The most beautiful. I am happy I got to walk you, now everyone will now how amazing you are and my chances will disappear."

You slightly brushed your hand with his, "I really don't care about anyone else. I wanted you to walk me and if you want, I will like you to keep doing it." He was so embarrassed, but you got closer and touched his lips with yours.

He was too happy to faint, "I will really like that. I will really like to be your boyfriend."