My Hero Academia - Bakugo

Secrets

"I said no." It seemed like the millionth time he had said no. "This is the stupidest plan in the world, and we are not doing it."

"Bakubro, please. Calm down" Kirishima tried to insist, but Bakugo wasn't having it. He didn't want to listen to anyone.

"You are not going to say anything about this stupid plan?" He said to Iida, "You are supposed to be the class leader, and the moral compass of these dumbasses. This is a suicidal plan. Say something, Four-eyes!" He was losing his patience. Everyone knew it.

Iida was trouble, you could tell, everyone could, but you couldn't find another way around this. "This plan is suicidal; you are right Bakugo." Iida stated, "But I can't find another solution. And neither can you. We are at war."

After discovering that Dabi was in fact Shoto's older brother, you were supposed to catch him, but you failed miserably. He was about to kill you, but for some odd reason, he took pity on you and spared your life. You didn't understand why, nobody did.

Now, almost a month later, he had contacted you. Dabi left a message at the UA asking you to come alone if you wanted to know whose blood did Toga have. It was not much information, and probably not that useful, but still, you would take anything you could.

"It would be very useful to know about the blood, so we can be prepared and expect what she can do. It's not a bad plan." Deku commented, which only caused Bakugo to be even more exasperated.

"Whatever, this is dumb. Let's go, guys." Kirishima stood from his sit, as Kaminari, Mina and Sero, but he stopped on his tracks; you weren't following him. He looked back at you, not moving from your place that was next to Minas. "Y/N. Come on." You still didn't move, "Are you serious?"

"This is a good plan, Bakugo." You said, you knew why he was acting that way, "If you don't want to get involve, you can just go. I'm sure we can handle it." That was enough to get Bakugo out of his mind.

He ran to your side and tried to force you to follow him, but you didn't want to, it took Shoto to get in the way to stop it. "Bakugo, this is not your call. It's Y/N."

You looked at him, "He wants me. It has to be only me." You already made your mind, that was obvious, but Bakugo was about to lose his.

"Are you listening to yourself? No! I'm not letting this happen!" Desperation was consuming him, "You are all so selfish! For a war, you are willing to sacrifice one of us! What is wrong with you?"

"It's not a sacrifice, Bakugo!" you yelled, "Dabi doesn't want to hurt me! We already know that!" Not everyone was understanding what was happening, but you knew.

"Of course, he doesn't! What he wants is to have you!" Bakugo yelled back, "He is obsessed with you! He wants to have you!" Mina ran to your side and Kirishima and Kaminari to him, trying to calm you down.

"Why do you care?" Shoto said, he was also losing his patience.

"Because she is my girlfriend! And I love her!" Everyone went silent. Only the Bakusquad knew that you were dating. You looked at Bakugo, shocked by his outburst, "Is there a point for us to hide it any longer?" He said, defeated. Bakugo walked to you and took your hand in his, the same one Shoto was holding seconds ago, but dropped the moment he heard you were dating, "Why are you doing this, Y/N? Is there a reason you are torturing me? If you want to put your life in danger, then do it during the war, with me by your side, so that I can actually do something to protect you."

"We didn't know, Kachan." Deku tried to intervene.

"Shut up, Deku." Bakugo snapped at him, "Does it change anything? Knowing that we are together? Dabi still wants her." He looked back at you with pleading eyes. "Don't do this, Y/N. Aizawa Sensei said this plan was dumb, and that we didn't even know if all the information is true."

"Y/N," Kirishima popped from behind, "It's really dangerous, reconsider it."

You looked back at Deku, who was facing the ground; nobody was happy with the idea to risk you, but they were all desperate. "I-" You looked back at Shoto, who was already sitting again, he knew there was not much thing he could do. He only looked at you and nodded. You sighed, "I won't do it."

You didn't even finish, and Bakugo was already hugging you tight. "Thank you." He sounded so relieved. In front of everyone, he took your face and left a kiss on your lips, "We will win this, I promise you. And you won't be in danger. Ever. I swear."