My Hero Academia - Hawks

Family Business 

"Is that Hawks? The Hero Number 2?" You heard a few girls whispering, "Oh! He is! He is so dreamy! What is he doing here?" You knew perfectly well what he was doing. "Do you think he came to pick someone up? A sister? A girlfriend? Gosh! I hope it's not a girlfriend!"

Why would he do something like that? And why would Endeavor let him do something like that? You sped up to catch him and he was already greeting some fans, when he saw you his smiled got a million times bigger, but without a word you just got into his car and close the door. He stood outside for a few minutes and then got it. "How lovely are the fans, don't you think?" You weren't answering to him. The driver started the engine and you left, "Why are you so moody? Was it a bad they at classes? Did something happen? Do you want to talk about it?"

He seemed really concerned, but you were so mad. "What are you doing here? Now everyone will think I have something to do with you and gossips will start."

"Well, don't you?" He said teasingly, you just looked at him, one that didn't know you would say it was an angry look, but Hawks knew better, you were hurt. So, he sighed to proceed. "You know the deal, Y/N. Your father left yesterday for his mission, so I'm in charge of your safety and security."

"That doesn't mean you have to chaperone me." You said abruptly. The rest of the ride was complete silence, uncomfortable and utter silence. "I don't want to see you tomorrow. If you oh-so-much need to control me like my father, then do it from the shadows, it suits you better anyway." You tried to leave the car, but Hawks stopped you.

"I don't know another language to say that I'm sorry, Y/N. I never meant to do that." Pain was seen in his eyes. You knew he regretted what he did, but it wasn't enough.

"Then, say it." You told him. "Say it in words." You didn't want to cry in front of him, yet your eyes were filling with tears. "Say that you pretended to be my friend and you made me fall in love with you, only to learn that you were sent by my father to trick me and keep an eye on me. Say that you played with my feelings." He looked at you and let your arm go, that hurt you even more. "You, see? You don't regret it. It was your mission, and you did it. Just, assign someone to follow me instead. Don't waste your time with this kid anymore, Number 2."

Hawks followed your instructions, or so you thought. You didn't see him for the upcoming weeks, but he was close, he was always close. That was until one day, you escaped your chaperone, and someone followed you, but Hawks appeared and saved you from that criminal. You found yourself hugging him and crying and he was caressing your hair and leaving kisses on the top of your head. You tried to shrug him off, "What are you doing here? I thought I had another chaperone."

You tried to clean your tears, but he didn't let you go and started to do it himself. "You really think I was going to leave you alone? I've been following you from the shadows. As I've been doing since you came back to Japan from your internship." You tried to stay away, but he wasn't letting you. You were also on the top of a building, "We have to talk, Y/N. I need to know why you hate me."

"I don't hate you!" You yelled at him, "But you played with me! You made me believe you were in love with me! And it was all a scam! You let me fall in love and you kissed me and slept with me, like if we ever were going to be a real couple! And I heard you, you know? I heard you on the phone, when you called me "that damn little kid" and all the trouble I was causing you."

He didn't let you go, "I played with you? I've been in love with you since the first damn minute I saw you! I just, I knew your father would've killed me if he found out. I called you a kid because I was talking to someone from your father's agency, and they were already suspecting something was going on with us!" You were shocked at his confession, "I love you, Y/N. And when your father told me you were coming back, I offered myself to protect you, because I will give my life to you. I can't take it anymore, I promise you I'll do whatever you want me to, just to get you back to my side. Please, Y/N."

You were in his arms, and even when you were still mad, there wasn't a better place in the world for you. You wanted him back too, you wanted him to be your boyfriend, "You must talk to my father then. If you want to be my boyfriend. Tell him what you feel about me."

Hawks played with your hair again, "I'll do what you want. Anything you want." He kissed you again, after so long, "But how fast do you think he will kill me if we take your things and you come live with me?"