Naruto - Kakashi

Lately

"She is going to kill you, Sensei." Sakura commented while they all ran in the forest.

"Thank you for that observation, Sakura. I wouldn't have done it myself." He knew he was being a bit harsh on his student, but seriously, did Sakura really think he wouldn't come up with that himself?

"Sensei." This time Naruto chimed in, "I know you are supposed to be really smart and all that, but you have to be really dumb to forget your anniversary. I don't think Y/N Sensei will forgive you this one." Sakura nodded.

"If I were her, I would break up with you."

He was about to snap at his students, but they were right. He messed up really bad this time. God only knew what you were thinking right now. "Do you have anything to add, Sasuke?"

The silent student looked at him for a while, "I don't think Y/N Sensei will break up with him. She loves him enough to look pass these issues." Kakashi smiled at the comment, "Though if she asked me, she should break up with him. She has already forgiven too much." And he smiled too soon.

They arrived at Konoha, already exhausted and really late at night, there was no way, even under good circumstances that you would be up this late. Not possible. "I'm going to take you all home kids. Then, I will look for Y/N." His students didn't want to take more time from him, but he was the responsible adult. Kakashi took all the kids to their places but was convinced by Sakura to at least run to the Yamanaka's flower shop.

When he finally got to the house he shared with you, he found the lights on, it was about one in the morning, and his heart was aching at the thought of you, waiting on him. When he got in, he saw the table set for the dinner, nothing was used, not even your plate. The food still in the casserole, but you weren't around. He ran to the room, everywhere, and you were nowhere to be seen. That, until he found a pile of blankets on the couch, and you underneath them. He was heartbroken. How could he be so stupid to let you get to that moment?

He slowly carried you to take you to the room, still regretting every single decision he took during this mission that made him come this late to you. The movement got to you and made you wake up in his arms. "Kakashi?" You said while opening your eyes. The moment you realized it was him, you hugged him tight, that it almost made him fall down the stairs. "Oh God, Kakashi! I thought you weren't coming! I was so worried!" You were almost crying.

"Hey, hey, what is going on, Sweetheart?" He said hugging you back. "I am really sorry I was this late, the mission got complicated than we expected. I was so worried I wouldn't make it to the beautiful dinner I see you made for me." He took you to the room, "Forgive me, please. I promise you I will take a few days off and we can do something together, I will compensate it, I swear."

You hid your face on his neck, "Honestly, I don't care about a dinner, Kakashi. I thought something happened, I was so worried for you and the kids, Lady Tsunade said that nothing seemed to be wrong, but I had this weird feeling, I just wanted to see you." You hugged him tighter.

"I am so sorry, my Love." He said resting you on the bed, "I am okay, the kids too. We came back and I'm not leaving for a while. I swear." He laid beside you. "Let's try to sleep, ok? Let's just cuddle and sleep together."

And so, you did, you slept with Kakashi hugging you close. By the morning, when you woke up, he wasn't there with you, but there was a strange noise coming from downstairs. You took your rope and slowly went down the stairs, only to find him, with his students, in an attempt to cook breakfast for you. The sight was amazingly beautiful, and you could only lower your hand to touch your belly, "I guess it's time to let him know."

Kakashi saw you and smiled at you, while the kids ran to you, to hug you and express how beautiful you looked and how happy they were you didn't dump their Sensei. You asked them to join you for breakfast, and they happily obliged.

By midday, the kids left, and you were cleaning with Kakashi, "I am sorry my students are so much part of our life, I know they are a pain in the ass." He said, you stopped everything you were doing and looked at him, "Is everything ok, my Love?"

You pulled him closer to you, and took his hands to your belly, "Kakashi, I love your students, they are the cutest kids in the world. But I hope you can have as much love and patience to our own kids." It took him a few seconds to realize it.

"Are you serious?" You nodded and he lifted you carefully, "Oh my God! It's the most amazing news I could've hear! Yes! I'm going to be a father to your kids! It's happening!" He was so happy about it, but he understood why you were worried. "Look, I know I seem carefree, but you are the only thing I get serious for, and now my kids will too. Don't worry, I will always stay by your side. Just wait and see." And so, you did.