My Hero Academia - Iida

Risky Business 

The study group was on full speed when Iida stood up from the chair. "Everyone, it's getting late, and curfew is about to start." He took his books, "We should all leave and let Y/N sleep."

They all nodded and started standing up and saying goodbye, everyone except Kaminari, "Hey, Y/N. Are you still having nightmares? I could stay here and sleep with you, so you won't be afraid!"

You giggled at him, "Always a flirt, Denki." You were going to politely declined, but Iida took Denki by the arms.

"Should I report you to mister Aiwaza? Stop harassing our classmates. Let's go." He forced Denki out of your room.

You packed and cleaned everything in your room. You loved your study group, but they could be really chaotic. When you were ready for bed, there was a slight knock on your dorm, and you were sure you knew who it was.

"Kaminari, I swear. I am flattered, but you are not my-" Only it wasn't Kaminari at the door. You opened your door to let Iida inside your room, "Did you forget something? A book or anything?" You asked him curiously.

"Yeah, I forgot something." He said and immediately cupped your cheeks and kissed you fiercely. You locked your door and kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck and brushing his hair. You kissed for a while, even when he pulled you to his lap while he sat on your bed. "I swear, sometimes I hate Kaminari so much." He admitted rubbing your chin.

You smiled at him, "Well, you know the solution for that." He looked at you, "I'm not the one who wanted this to be a secret."

He knew you were right, he was just scared, "But-"

You stopped him. "No buts, Tenya. I mean it. You said that we needed to go slow and keep it a secret because our studies were more important and I agree, but we still spend almost every free second together, and study together. What difference would it make if we just tell everyone?"

Iida didn't know what to say. You were still on his lap, and he was past curfew, "I am scared, Y/N. I feel that right now, it's not real, so it won't hurt if you dump me or something. I don't know."

You knew, deep down you knew that was it. You took his hand and put it in your chest, near your heart. "It's real to me, Tenya. Can you feel it? I only want you. I won't dump you. You are stuck with me here." Tenya smiled and pulled you to his chest to finally rest together.

You immediately fell asleep, but he couldn't, he kept thinking about you and how much he loved you.

The next morning, when you woke up, he wasn't there anymore. As usual, he left before anyone would find out. You sighed, you were definitely in love with Tenya, but you didn't want to hide your relationship anymore, it was hurting you.

You got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast with your friends, pretending as always that you had no one special in your life.

Tenya shared a few glances on your direction, but didn't approach you, not until Denki did. "Hey, so, this is something you can't reject." He sat next to you, all smiles. "I got us tickets to that concert you wanted to go. Will you go with me?"

Before you could say anything, you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Hey, Denki. I need to tell you something." Tenya looked determined and he raised his voice. "Actually, I would like to tell everyone something."

All your class looked back at him and inevitably at you too, since he was holding you. What was this? Was he for real? "Iida, what is going on?" You whispered.

He smiled back at you, "You won't have to call me by my last name anymore." He breathed, "My friends, I wanted to tell you that Y/N and I have been dating for six months now. I made the bad decision to keep it a secret, but I love her too much to keep it hidden." He crouched down and left a kiss on your temple. "I will appreciate then, if you could stop flirting with her, because it makes her feel uncomfortable." Denki was shocked, but still was happy for you.

Everyone congratulated you for your relationship, some even said that they saw it coming, considering how much time you spent checking at the other. Tenya went as far to tell Aizawa, promising that it wouldn't take time from your studies, which he really didn't care much.

That night again, there was a knock on your door, and when you opened the door, you saw a smiling and beautiful Tenya waiting there. "I thought that now that we are not hiding, I could sleep here the whole night."

You pulled him in, all smiles and kisses, to spend the night together. "I love you, Y/N. And I want everyone to know it. I will marry you one day, I promise."

You smiled back at him, "Pinky promise."