Ch.4 Bad Time

(Contains quotes from Undertale. Contains graphic violence.)

_________________________

Judgement Hall

  I stand across the hall as the PLAYER walks toward me. They were worse for wear. Their cloths were torn. Cuts and blood stains littered their body and face. They were panting and exhausted. They had a look of anger on their face as they stood across from me. I smile wide in vindictive pleasure. I had been taking pot shots at them the whole time they've been traveling through the underground. Sometimes killing them, occasionally tripping them up, and others whittling down their HP to make it easier for others to kill them. Just all around being a nuisance. I may not have been able to stop them right now, but I can make things as difficult and annoying as possible. Especially, after what they did to Pappy. I grasp onto his red scarf around my neck, while putting my hand into my lab coat. I had placed my jacket and scarf in my inventory and replaced it after stopping by the lab to grab somethings. They pretty much tortured my brother before dusting him. Poor Chara had begged them to stop. Though, the massive amount of LoVe the soul has accumulated has corrupted them now. I can see the red spirit floating behind them black hatred leaking from their eyes. A twisted smile on their transparent face. I relax my posture, put both hands in my pockets, and start my lines.

"Heya."

"You've been busy, huh?"

"..."

"So, i've got a question for ya."

"Do you think even the worst person can change...?"

"That everyone can be a good person, if they just try?"

"heh heh heh heh..."

"All right."

"Well, here's a better question.
do you wanna have a bad time?"

"Cause if you take another step forward..."

"You are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

They take a step towards me.

"Welp."

"Sorry, old lady."

"This is why i never make promises."

  I pull out their soul, the encounter begins. Everything turns an iridescent black and pure white, but us. A blue circle with yellow magic flowing appears from my left eyesocket, as my other goes out.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like you... "

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

I blaster them, shattering their soul. They reload in place. They glare harder.

"Heya"

"You look frustrated about something.
guess i'm pretty good at my job, huh?"

  I continue this pattern until they're able to narrowly dodge my attack. They still got burned in the arm.

"Huh. Always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first."

"Here we go."

  The PLAYER swipes at me with their knife. I dodge it with ease.