Ch.21 The Path of Fate

Reaper stayed for the rest of the night with me. When we woke up he guiltily explained he needed to go back to work. He would be back when he was done, so I had nothing to worry about. I would be safe here in Life's care. I was anxious about having Reaper leave. The last time that happened I had been kidnapped and imprisoned. I didn't say that though. I nodded my head to him with a smile. He left after giving me a hug and kiss on the top of my skull. Life came in afterwards to check on how I was recovering. She pulled up my stats. " Can I take a look too. I haven't seen them since before everything." I ask her.

  "Sure. Just don't be too disappointed. It's just a basic check and a lot of it is eligible or doesn't show up. I'm lucky your HoPe is still clear." Life explains, as she shows me. I take a look.

_____________________

+_$(($$+($$++$ERROR(_+$($($+$#(

Sex:
Asexual (Identifies as Bi-gender. Pronouns She/Her They/Them.)

Race:
ERROR_UNIDENTIFIED

Age:
ERROR_MISSING

Height:
+_-$)$/#-#(_)_&#($/#)#-#)#)

Weight:
#$-&(_/#/#-$)_-($)#/#-#)#/#?#

Body Type:
$@)-$+$($+$-$/+-_$_($)#-)$($&$)$)#

Birthday:
ERROR_MISSING

Titles:
ERROR_MISSING

Void-Touched
Blessed by Time
Child of the Avatar of Destiny
Child of the Avatar of Void
Karma's Chosen Child
Guardian of the Multiverse
Goddess of Code and Choice
Anti-virus
Creator
Reincarnation
Fate-Touched
Glitch
Error

Forced God Of Destruction

Soul Type:
ERROR_UNIDENTIFIED

Power Level:
ERROR_UNIDENTIFIED

Stats:

LoVe: 4 -Natural- (Will only kill when absolutely necessary)

HoPe: 5,353/EX. - (This soul is DETERMINED to stay alive)

ATK: ERROR_UNIDENTIFIED

DEF: ERROR_UNIDENTIFIED

EXP: -$+$&#($-$(#)_$(#-#(

____________________

  I look at life in shock at everything. I look to Life nervously. "Have you shown Reaper?" I ask.

  The originally hidden information was now visible. I would have to hide it again. Though, I still haven't processed being a forced god of destruction. That's something I'll likely cry to Reaper about later. "No. Your information is private. I'm not sure what a creator is, but I had a feeling you didn't tell Reaper about being a reincarnated soul. Your forced title is also something I believe the two of you should discuss. I had no way of calming him on my own if I told him. He would likely go on a rampage and having an out of control death god on the loose would be bad for the multiverse. I don't know if you noticed how upset he was yesterday, but I could barely stand from his deathly aura." Life explains.