Ch.30 Getting Comfortable

Time passed slowly. I spent about a couple weeks resting and building back up my strength. During that time I bonded some more with Nightmare. We would spend our days in the garden or I would teach Nightmare about different things. They could already read, but they were very interested in learning about math, science, and magic. I also spent time getting reacquainted with my magic again. Not being able to use it really messed up my control. I would keep infusing either too much or too little into what I wanted to do. Though I'm definitely improving. I also spent time with Reaper when he wasn't working. We were talking about introducing me to his brother.

  I made sure to regularly check the code to the multiverse, different universes, and timelines. Things weren't looking to good. The balance between negativity and positivity was unbalanced. Though not because of what happened in Dreamtale. The balance of good and evil, as well as order and chaos was also out of wack. It seemed that the amount of genocide runs and bad Aus was pretty high. I couldn't do too much for the genocide runs themselves, but I've been working on setting up a system for Charas and Chara alternatives to use to help them maintain things. Alot of the Frisks and alternatives have gotten out of control with starting genocide runs. I had the outline for the code set, but I needed to set up a way to tie it together and spread it to all Aus and timelines. I would have to do that from outside the multiverse though. Maybe I can also create a pocket universe for them to go to and take breaks. I really wanted to visit Chara, but Reaper says it's too dangerous for me to go until I'm doing better.

  What I was the most concerned about was the excess of Au copies. The multiverse was nearing it's limit. I had decided to try to get rid of the incomplete universes and any with faulty code to hopefully curb the issue. I just wasn't sure what to do with some of the inhabitants. Maybe I can see if there a Au or timeline I can evacuate them to. I could also fix up any code for it if I had to. It would be better than having to kill everyone. I never liked having to do that to the people from the corrupted Aus I couldn't save. But, I was better than having them suffer or spreading the corrupted code to others. Still I can't help but be upset at this creator for making all these fell and bad ending Aus. What were they thinking? Have they no soul? Hmm, then again if they're an Ink Sans like I think they are, the chances of that are pretty high.

  Right now, I was once again spending time in the small meadow making flower crowns with Nightmare. I was humming different songs I liked. I could feel a cool breeze blowing my newly summoned ecto hair. It was so peaceful. I start to sing.

_______________________

Make It Rain Cover By Sofia Karlberg (Original By Ed Sheeran)

Oh

When the sins of my father,

weigh down in my soul.

And the pain of my mother,

will not let me go.

Well, I know there can come fire from the sky,

to refine the purest of kings.

And even though,

I know this fire brings me pain.

Even so,

and just the same.

Make it rain

Make it rain down, Lord.

Make it rain.

Oh, make it rain.

Make it rain.

Make it rain down, Lord.

Make it rain,