HIDE AND SEEK

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror he really a handsome man . He giggled himself imaging he will be the centre of attention today . He can show off to the maids that always gossips about him  . Thinking everything already giving him  goosebumps . He exitedly get out from his small room only to see the purple blue lights were brightening in the hall . There is a small minibar on the corner after its all awesome and small beats of melody were playing in the middle  . After seeing the decoration and everything taehyung heart started beat at the rhythm that he can't really tell.  He wonder is it because of nervousness or is it because of the thought of  jungkook finally accepting him .

He got startled when someone bump on him

   "Iam sorry iam sorry really sorry I didn't see you coming ".

The man smiled at the  young man who was bowing him over and over  apologizing with perfect manner he sure the man was younger than him he stop taehyung and said with a genuine smile  "hey its Okey. I also doesn't see you coming . Mm what's your name??"
"Kim taehyung"  taehyung answer back humbly flashing  his boxy smile . The man smiled at the gentleman and said  "iam kim seokjin"  Taehyung made oh face  to make  the man believe that he actually know him but really he didn't even heard such name in his whole world . Jin chuckled. he understood the male really doesn't know him but he slided and patted the younger and leave to the minibar where to get his drinks . Taehyung sighn not knowing what to do he looked around everyone who are  on their world but his world stopped when he see his baby and his husband coming  with a dark aura the authority they hold was different he really was proud to tell everyone that he was married to this preety man and we have a beutiful baby boy.  He was gazing his family with proud swelling in his chest  that he didn't notice jungkook take the mic and go to the middle of party making every attention on his beautiful ethreal figure.

Taehyung come out from his delulu when jungkook started to speak

Taehyung come out from his delulu when jungkook started to speak .  "Hi guys  its really special occasion for me not because of I again won a case . It's just iam going to introduce my family to you".  Jungkook  looked around for a little figure who was with his bestfriend Jimin but poor naive heart of taehyung thought the doe eyes was searching for him . His heart beat started beat with  sudden beats he sure if anyone heard the beats they gonna write a song . He nervously bite his bottom lips out of nervousness his face become whole red and  cheeks crowded with pink shade when jungkook actioned him to come near him . He slowly put steps forward and come to the front only to get a frown from jungkook  . But his heart broke when  he heard what jungkook spoke  " this is my son junghoon  my only family " Taehyung smiled at his husband introducing their son at first but his anxiety rise when his husband says only family  he sighn and looked around only to hear the loud wispers.   "Huh what... Mr jeon have a child he looks so young to have one wow I think the father is that man standing near them but why he wore servants dresscode". jungkook next sentence broke the last pieace of taehyungs heart .  "I know you were thinking where is my baby's appa . He died a long ago before my baby was born".  Taehyung gulped the large lump and tears formed in his eyes . He sure he himself become a joker by coming front of jungkook and just stand near them that's when he notices all the maids were wearing the same dress as him.  Taehyung think himself while controlling the tear "so it's just mere dress code for the servants . So they all consider me as a servant even my husband and  child too . Stupid tae don't overthink its its just they didn't want to introduce you in this moment afterall your his husband and junghoon is your son right why wouldn't they don't want you .. it's been 9 years right  if they even  see me as their family".After a long internal fight he looked around only to see jungkook was happily introducing junghoon to everyone he put his signature fake boxy smile back and go to the kitchen thinking  atleast he can serve his husband's guest .