AFTER 16 YEARS

SIDE STORY ; PART ;2

     The dwindling dim neon lighted room was filled with melodies , lewd , erotic  moans , skin slapping , groans and the creaking sound  of wooden bed,  were the slender tatooed fingers wrapped around the soft locks the man on the top ,tightly at a point the almond brown eyed elder understands the strong aggressive anger of the younger .... the couple's romantic portrait in the middle of black painted wall which is perpendicular to the naked couple's on the bed , drowning in despair , lust , love and a with taste of the younger's anger . The ivory hands of the younger with a plain platinum ring on his ring finger slides through the loin of the elder, pressing him downwards , to give him his all to penerate in to his A spot while his  sinewy naked legs of his wrapped around the elders hips , toes curled out of going insane by the stomached pain and pleasure in his lower body as if how its being tortured for hours by now .

  " Mm..ahh . .. fuck tae ,hmmm..... go faster pup mmm ahhh puupp "

  " Honey ...you still tight.huhh....how can I go faster mm when you squench this much .. "

Taehyung said with his all difficult, when his hips animatedly trusting on the attorneys asshole , while the fair asscheeks turn pink and red out of finger prints ...  " ahhh mmm puppyyy fuckkk oh huhaahh , " the attorney losted , completely lost his sense, his eyes rolls out of high emotions , were the lips of the elder explores the fair warm of the youngers nape with his tongue swirls on the corner of the attorneys earlops , sucking and biting the warm skin all over , carving the beautifull purple arts which gives goosebumps to the younger at the same time the older hips trust more deep in to the void .

   " Darling...mmm baby ahhh shit my inner feels like ..oh my ..ahhh I want to squirt so badly .."

The younger screams his hearts out when the elder hardly hit the right spot, tortuturing his prostate again and again were he feels his lower exploded with new born blooming roses and he feels like his lower stomach was on a wildfire

   " Fuck do it kookie , do it ..hh huh create a mess . "

With loud moan , not really in a mind sense to fully hear the erotic moany sentence of his husband , the younger squirts , wetting his and his husband whole body ... , and wetting even the floor and the whole bed like a newly opened champagne, vigorously again and again followed by the elders firm thrusts .

The couple were so much in to the moment and in a insane set of affairs that the elder shot his cum directly to the the younger warm void , setting the youngers stomach in a another set of hot wildfire, Taehyung falls , exhaustedly on the youngers sweaty wet shoulders , feeling so desperate for the younger sweet sour scent. 

   " Honey ..I cum inside .. "

The attorney gulped , losing the rigid grip of his hold on the sweaty locks of the others, still loosely having his wrapped sinewy legs on the elders hips , feeling the weight of his husband's in his top , drenched with his own and his husband's dripping drops of semen , sweat and his own  piss which he squirted , while getting the immense orgasm   .. , did he already at heaven or the Fictional angel kick him out of heaven .. whatever he feels like he is at high on weeds by the ecstatic , erotic pleasure crawls inside his skin.

   "  Darling ..Pull out baby ...iam tired , I will take the pill later. "

The older noded pulling out , slowly to not hurting the younger who squirms out of the little pain . , kissing the youngers sweaty template, the househusband can't help but get really worried seeing the pale and the depleted face of the younger , literally he is the one who always get exhausted after 5 or 6 rounds , he have to begg for the younger to stop ..nevertheless the younger always choose to go till the sun rise on the top , but today at the second round the younger looks so tired to even move a single finger .