MARRIED TO A STRANGER

Yoongi looked at the man who was in kitchen doing dishes after serving him and the Mr park dinner . The boxy smile the kind gestures everything reminds him of his cute little baby brother taetae . But he was afraid so afraid to ask what if he again get dissapointed . His thoughts interupted when his phone started vibrated in his pocket . He looked aside only to see Mr park was fast asleep with the little boy . He go to kitchen and ask the man in the kitchen

"Hey"

Taehyung turn around only to see yoongi looking at him with no expression at all but he widely show his signature boxy smile making other heart flutter .   "I be back in a minute can you please look after mr park  " taehyung nooded with same boxy smile and said "yeah sure sir i will look after him "Yoongi also nodded and go to a open space in the house near a large window and pick his phone and call back only to get scolded

"Where were you yoongi it's fucking midnight you idiot dont tell me you forget your own marriage "Yoongi sighn and replied back with a annoyed tone "I will be back in the morning hyung before marriage I promise don't worry" . "But.." the other protested  but yoongi suddenly cut the call don't want to hear more nagging from his brother in law he was already fed up with all the mess in his life . Suddenly he flinched when a large sound of glass shattering  were heard in the hall . He run to the hall only to see a short man  who was angryly looking at Mr park and a blond men behind him with a frown. The short men shouted

"Why the hell were here papa .. don't I tell iam not providing you anymore for gambling and drinking ".

Mr park who was teary argued back .

"I just want to see you . I want to stay with you for my rest of  my days please chim I love you the most baby "

Jimin suddenly capture his so called dad's collar out of anger and shout

"Get the fuck out of here fucker . How do you even get this address I moved out from my last apartment just because of you I hate you .. I hate you get out" . Yoongi got enough he said in calm tone making everyone's attention on him. "He just want to see you Mr park." "Who the hell are you??" jimin snapped back at making yoongi annoyed as hell  yoongi again said with his infamous non expression face  "iam his do.." . Jimin interupted and laughed sarcastically .. "ohh I know looking at you I can say you were his friend in clubs  or are you weed supplier like him or a gambler tell me" . Yoongi controlled his anger not want to snap out at the man . But everyone's suprise they heard a thud sound only to see Mr park was on ground while vomiting blood. Yoongi runned near to the man while  Taekook and jimin looked at scene with a horrified expression .

Yoongi try to make the man not unconscious . "Hey Mr park would you  hear me. stay .. try to stay ". Jimin gasped and kneel in front of his papa with his teary eyes whatever he say the man is his only family and the most important person in his life that he love a lot even though the man never cared about him . "What happened to my papa why .. why he was vomiting blood" . Jimin asked with a horrified tone but yoongi doesn't speak . Jimin looked at his dad who give weak smile and ask "chim baby can you do me a favor papa was so scared that you will become alone in this world when I left you do as papa's last wish". Jimin feel a lump in his throat he dont want his papa die he dont want . no children's want their parents die and he too . He nodded aggressively only to see Mr park smiled with happy . "Can you marry yoongi . I want to see your marriage I will die after seeing my mochi come to a safe hand". Yoongi and jimin wide his eyes yoongi want to say no but looking at the man who was in dead bed he cant . Jimin nothing think or thought anything he suddenly nodded and said "I will marry who ever you want but please don't close your eyes please." He looked around jungkook who looking everything with amused expression and taehyung who was at verge of passing out seeing blood and junghoon who still on his appas hips scared . He shouted  "kookie call an ambulance fast please faster" . Jungkook nodded and call the ambulance while yoongi picked up the man and slowly put on couch . Mr park caressed yoongi hand and said with apologizing tone . "Iam sorry iam sorry son . I know iam selfish to ask you to marry my son but I know you will make him happy and he will make you happy and I want to see him in perfect hand don't worry my everything is his own my every hard work and my every money that I made were on his name . Please... marry him ". Yoongi nodded with a fake smile and said "I will protect your son till my last breath Mr park" . Jimin wiped his tears and intertwined his hands with the unknown man and said with a fake smile to his papa.. "he will marry me papa today in front of you . Please don't close your eyes stay with me ". Suddenly jungkook said behind "jimina the ambulance is here" jimin nodded suddenly while try to pick up his papa but only to his surprise yoongi picked up his papa and run to the ambulance first.