LOST IN DESIRE

"Time of death 2.00 am "

The doctor announced looking at the two short men and a three member family only to hear a broken scream from the short male .

"No .. no.. it can't be. . No... he told me how happy he is just a while ago. "

The doctor sighned while head hang low and looked at yoongi and said with a apologetic tone

"Sorry Dr Kim "

Yoongi nodded Slightly looking at  his broken husband who was now hands of that boxy smile man who was assuring him and calming him with his words . He take a deep breath and said catching everyone's attention on him .

"He give me a address of a church that he and jimin always visit when jimin was small . He want rest in piece in that church cemetery I think . "

Jungkook who nodded and jimin who break more looking at his papa's life less body . He was glad he atleast fulfil his last wish . Jungkook said with no expression like always I will contact a funeral home they will take care of rest and arrange the church hall for relatives to see .jungkook got interupted by jimin who with red shot eyes .

"There is no one no relatives jungkookie .. there is no one . He was always alone his parents abondoned him and his lover impregnated him leave him . I was only one he got ." Yoongi cleared his throat and said "he have some friends I know them mm ..mm they were local gamblers and some weed sellers hmmm ..I.. I.. will invite them any way they were friends ." Jimin wiped his tears and stand and said "I want to invite his parents they are still alive I know . " Yoongi nodded and looked at jungkook who was looking at taehyung who was now with his son

Junghoon was crying looking at the grandpa body and hiccuping . Taehyung noticed how mr park and his son become quiet close in a day . Taehyung embraced his son in his chest calm while assuring with calm words . Hoon hiccups loudly." He is such a good grandpa why he leave us appa . I don't want him to go ". Taehyung smiled while wiping his tears not caring about wiping his own and said while caressing his sons soft locks" oww my hooniee bub grandpa was in a good place "now hoonies eyes glistened with his own tears and he asked back with enthusiasm appa is grandpa was somewhere now. "Tae nodded yes baby you know where he was he is with God now sitting and watching while gossiping to God so don't be sad Okey grandpa will always watching you ." Hoonie nooded and embraced taehyung while resting his nose on his appas neck . Taehyung who hold his son knowing the boy was sleepy he suddenly take his in his hands soothing and caressed to sleep .

Jungkook gulped at the sight only two days only two days he allowed taehyung to take care of junghoon and now they are like appa and son . He sighned looking at the sight and looked at the newly married couple infront one was totally broken and one was standing like nothing he cleared his throat and said

"I will be inform the funeral home now ."

Hobi entred inside the shared bedroom of his husband and his . He really dont want to be here but unfortunately the fate played different . He looked at the open balcony were the tall man with a blonde hair inhaling the toxic cancer stick with a wine glass on his left hand looking at night sky's gluminess with stars and moon just like their life no up and downs . Hobi cleared his throat and shouted. "How many fucking times I told you to not smoke here Jackson". Jackson flinched badly and  suddenly throw the stick somewhere like he was scared . Scared to see a certain person . Hobi barged to the balcony graping Jackson's neck with all his force and slapped the younger harder harder than anyone can stand . He pour his all hate on the sharp slap. The mafia who was get abused by his own husband if anyone come to know about this they will die of laughter . Jackson gulped the lump in his throat while putting his hands in cheeks by hissing at the burning sensation . Hobi grabed a fist of his husband's hair with all force making the boy again hise in pain. He dragged him and throw him on the floor to give a hard punch on his husband's face . Jackson who doesn't have any emotion to hide or fight back cause it's been 8 years . 8 years he was in this hell life where he fall in love with hobi hardly before marriage and do everything evil to get his husband even though he know what he get was pain of ignorance and cold nature but he doesn't thought the man will abused him after he confessed him that he love him a lot . The confession change his whole life . Now he doesn't know after every pain he go through this 8 years is any soul left in his body to love this man the man who still loving his ex lover. The man who abused his husband for everyday . A family who doesn't cared about the abusing marks and dull eyes on their sons body the depression he was suffering they still love jungkook more than him like always .