INCOMPLETE MARRIAGE'S

Yoongi take a deep bredth while eyeing the big ass mansion.  The alcohol inside him was urging to get out from his body  he feels like puking . Even though he can't. like some one was chocking him . He sighn and looked  aside only to see namjin and his appa was entering inside the house with professional smiles and he also follows the same.  The kims entred inside with a smile only to met with the otherside family .

        Mr kim smiled at the man who looks like same old as him and called

"Mr jeon   long time no see man ".

  "Yeah its a long time any way we are going to be family right" .

They both chuckled and start introduce each others family . Yoongi was hella bored he see his fiance who he gonna marry 3 days later . He wish she had a dick that would do better for him yeah he is bisexual but more he attracted to was boys . He rolled his eyes when he heard brother of  his fiancee talk to him .

   "Yoongi right "?

Yoongi put tight fake smile and replied

  "Yes iam"

  " Iam jung hoseok ."

  Yoongi frown and ask back confusely

   " Your a jung"? .

  The man chuckled and answer back .

   "Yes iam I think you didn't heard when my father in law introduced me . Iam Jackson's husband  . Lisa's brother in law "Yoongi nodded like he understand but next question taken back hoseok completely

  "Who is Lisa." ?

   Hoseok dramatically gasped and ask

  "Don't tell me you don't know your fiancee name ".

   Yoongi rolled his eyes again and nodded .

  Hoseok smiled at the man who was drowning in deep thoughts and hoseok didn't know how many times the man rolled his eyes on him

   "So your also  like me it's a forced marriage.  Yeah jeons are always infamous for that ". Hoseok said with sad sigh .

  "you and your husband was forced to marry each other "

  "He is not but in my case iam forced to get married with him . "

   Yoongi asked and hoseok said with a sighn imagining worst things happened in his life . The one of the worst thing was his marriage that he was forced in it even though he didn't want it . Yoongi didn't speak much but hobi continued with his story .

    "It's been  9 years me and him got married we never touched once . Even try to get know each other may be he tried but in my case I don't want to try . I still can't get over my first love who dumped me for another guy . Don't be me yoongi it's a advise . Don't live in a  life we didn't want . "

Yoongi sighn knowing  why the stranger comes to him and tell him whole story . He nodded and ask back to avoid the conversation. " So what you do for living "

Hoseok replied with a smile

"Iam a attorney , i was in USA for a long now may be 8 years we are all in USA for 8 years that we didn't give fuck about this country . But Jackson  got a problem back there  they were caught up with some illegal weapon bussines in Korea.  you know some mafia stuff . So we have to come back to Korea to solve the case here . And we are looking for a good attorney for the case as you didn't  know iam more in to  divorce cases . "

  Yoongi make oh face and said .

"You can talk with Jin hyung he is a criminal lawyer ".

  Hobi  smiled and nodded and said