THE LOW TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT

As deep as the pacific ocean.."

          Cold ... ice cold , that's what taehyung feels innards his tummy , for a minute the almond brown eyes wondered is snow falling in spring ,  a whole winter season blooming in spring for him now , is that even possible to have spring and winter together , like cherry blossoms and snowflakes falling together at the same time ... that's the season taehyung feels now after hearing his husband's heartwarming speech that he tells out of nowhere . The red in his both cheeks , the eye of his which suddenly got diverted out from the  doe eyes of his fretting husband's , just to calm his heart who was now in a middle of a band concert , jumping like a crazy fangirl . If it was 10 years ago taehyung will definitely consider himself delusional than the boy on the Manhwa,  who loves a boxer who didn't give a fuck to him , he didn't find a difference between that comic characters and with him , both are loved a man who always keep attitude to hurt them .

   "  Say something tae .. did I messed up darling.?? "

The attorney asked , his doe eyes wide open , even forget to blink while his fingers squeezes the opposite standing man's beautiful slender hands out of fret.

    " No you doing good honey .. your  speech was amazing .. " , taehyung comforted the younger who finally blink and nodded vigorously yet started to speak

   " Now your turn .. "

The younger  makes the elder point up about his turn , were the almond brown eyes nodded taking the palm of the other which was already placed innard in his long hands . Smile a little making the doe eyes also smile wider out the excitement to hear his husband's wedding speech , why the fuck the elder still blushing .. he himself wonder is he a  a lover or a toxic  fan boy who falls in love with his idol , after the final breath of  exhaling his nervousness ...

     " Jungkook .. I kim taehyung who happens to love you for almost 11 year now but for you to know bae .. I didn't give up , even when I fighting with my life inside that hospital bed .. epilepsy after epilepsy , how much I tried to erase your face out of my mind and heart but I couldn't..then I comes to know my soul or body can't giving up on loving you .. once chim ask me do I have a Stockholm syndrome and I replied I didn't even know what was it .. may be I have but you know why I didn't give up cause  earlier when people of my age  started to dreamed to become successful , I dreamed to Aquitaine you for my life time , to hold you ..to love you though you were so far "

Jungkook nodded biting his lips controlling the tears remembering how he tortured his green flag husband at a extent that this man started to give up on his life , hearing how he give up his life yet he didn't give up on his love ... really hurts ..that he feels  something just started to..poke on his bottom champer of heart .

   " When years started walking forward , I become nothing in front of you , .. but you .. become someone who  we gets to know in  Wikipedia .. you started to hold this world in your hands while i regretted to not become educated , not become someone as your level that our son once proud to be say .. this is my appa  , baby.... i am insecure .. I was doubting , starting from the  day you proposed me.. what if this all just guilt of yours , what if just mere sympathy towards illiterate man who abundoned at a small age , who cooked  for  you for this  10 years . "

    " Asshole who fill this in your stupid head ... I fucking love you kim taehyung.."  the elder smiled wiping the tears pumeting down from the fair straight face of his husband's .