THE PROPOSAL

The Black plain sky was ethreal though there is no moon .. even after looking this same sky for 34 years in his life span , this is the first time , it was glowing .. so beautifully without a cresent moon , the place was crowded , crowded like a archaic Chinese market .. , cheaper old fashioned handmade lamps of diffrent varieties.. cheaper paintings of unknown artists contains bigger meanings and lot more amazing yet beautiful items showcased for the clients in random small shops . Eventhough it was 2 in morning the crowded people's numbers were not lessened .. murmers, wispers bargainings , everything makes him go to the place where he started , as street theif , a pick pocketer. Today he have hand to embrace his own hand , but then he was alone .

" Tae it's beautiful here "

The almound brown came out from his nostalgia , finding the deep cute doe shinning eyes examining the place with amusement . The long hair and short curly bangs in his front that he got by a mistake hair cut by a unknown salon in Daegu , the man was the synonymous of ethreal. The simple blue jacket and a bit shaded Grey tshirt inside halfly tugged in front and a black baggy jeans , he looks like a baby girl and that he feels like to eat his delicious pink cheeks now , jimin was right .. he was looks like Dora the explorer with this hair cut .., this only piece of art was more than his belief , the doe eyed man was tightly locked his own hand on his hand , the limited edition shining expensive ring on the elder's ring finger really makes the almound brown eyes smile unknownly remembering how the cunning criminal attorney proposed him at evening twilight, though the proposal was a funny drama with a lot of excuses and a funny hair cut where jimin , who the attorney died hard laughing .. , he never gonna forget that beautifull moment in his life .

Jungkook looked aside finding the deep tiger eyes cleaving his soul with a admiration , lost in love and time , the attorney can't help but gulp the tightening squeeze in his chest , the sheer emotions absurd ofcourse , he was 33 now and why his heart was beating like a teenager , like some lighting crawling under his skin , and he can clearly feel how his facial hairs stand steady at the moment , giving him goosebumps... so this is called love . The man was a art with a abyss of dark meanings , he snitched his arroagant heart , his smooth hair locks was slightly moving in a rhythm of wind .. , the browm jacket and the white printed tshirt he wearing , and the black jeans, everything making him more young in his age , the couple dress only to makes the peoples know the pair was a lovable couple .

" Isn't nice, that lamp , I should buy one. " , the attorney let out while with a slight redness in his cheeks to change the dark deep brown gazess pumeting down to his face .. today he doesn't know why , taehyungs feels..no he hits diffrents.. like the man was dominating and he was submitting to his tiger , and he was overly shy .

   " I will pay kookie

" I will pay kookie ... take what ever you want . "

" But .. "

" Please let me just be a perfect lover today , I will buy you everything , what ever you ask babe ," taehyung said with admirable stern eyes towards the doe eyed man who can't help but melt .