WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS

Fates must be a betrayer .. how comes fates play a vital role between everyones , a star that already pointed that where our life should end with out our wish and we go with the flow facing the sour realities that didn't want to be . The young law student caressed his flat stomach where his baby was now growing , the cold arrogant eyes finally let a tear out looking at the building where he consider at his home but now he was just a stranger looking at someones house like lunatic with dishielved hairs and dirty clothes . If he could get  one chance to explain its not all his faults eventhough its all his faults not completely.. he didn't want to end up with a criminal and get pregnant, after disown by parents at the age of 19 who brutally insulted him for being born , feeling poverty that he experiencing for a month by now , even at the verge of kicked out by his college for not paid fees .. not to help blaming the one who got him pregnant was less painful than blaming himself .

"Jungkookie ... "

Jungkook snaped out of his thoughts looking backward seeing the one he didn't want to see at the moment .. tears came way towards his face flowing continously after  facing bitter and cruel face of the world .

"They slaped me .. they insult me taehyung .. iam going to tell to my parents they gonna make them pay ... they call me begger .. they slaped me thrice . "

"Who hurt you .."

Feeling sympathetic and guilty more than angry seeing the doe Bambi orbs of the younger carrying the pain and tears that he always hide but today ... younger was far from controlling it and hide it on his cold mask ...and the slap marks , the bleeding lip was hurting the heart of the elder who blaming himself for everything.. for making the situation where they were in ..may he not approach the crazy attorney on that night that he wouldn't see the painful expression of his lover by now .

"That lady .. who I work for , she hurt me .. taehyung she hurt me she call me names cause I don't have no one "

"Jungkook can we go home .. it's cold and snowing "

Taehyung asked his newly Wed husband who was crying in front of his parents house who disowned him for choosing a life with him to taste bitter reality of poverty and hardwork to earn a single penny .

" It's all cause of you fucker ..  because of you .. iam in this state ..  atleast once you control you damn dick of yours  motherfucking asshole . "

The young 19 year old attack the man while grabing his colars harshly cascading his all emotions while the tears of anger..betrayal streaming downwards from his red swollen Bambi doe orbs , taehyung flinched yeah ofcourse by the sudden act but the stink he feel in his chest by the words was more painful than his fears and he didn't know who to blame when all fingers are pointing at him , he shouldn't go near to jungkook knowing the younger was not in his sense knowing the younger was drunk as hell , who should he blame when the 8 old boy who faces the cruel world and living with all realization of how it all works ..but jungkook was still naive always in  a fascinated  luxurious world what he thinks always on his legs  ..now facing harsh truth , no wonder he reacting in such a  way and he didn't know in future how realization of the reality makes his husband go  through and chose a life he didn't  want to . Yes  If he controlled his dick he shouldn't have stand possition he was .. going to be a father in a age of 21  where he once considered as  helpfull hands of his adopted father towards a street pick pocketer turn out to be selfish father for his own son .
..........................
    The lust filled with sloppy warn slippery kisses ascend  to the  man's neck with a tight a grip on his locks sent a  shiver ran through his spine while trembling a bit  with his wobbly legs , taehyung  stambled backward falling down on the couch in a sitting position where younger climbed on his lap still not even breaking the  kiss like he was  devouring the criminals lips   whole heartedly with his aggressive nature .