A FLOWER FOR A FUNERAL .

Everythimg was a mess indeed in taehyungs life . its all started with a funeral . Funeral of his own mother . He sometimes wish to show up on that certain day in front his family most importantly in front of that grave and  wish to  cry louder louder that no sound left in his throat .  He never be a philanthropist but he never wish someone's bad too then why God give him a life contains dark and toxic ness.  Is  he not deserved to be loved . He  wonder is that mythical  creature called God even exist .   If the God exist for our good and deeds then why he created discrimination, why he discriminated people in different ways , based on the their skin colour  based on their caste , based on their status even he created poor and rich and loved and unloved persons why ?? Don't you think it was a injustice act .

  " Fuckk ... fuck .. why the fuck I didn't think about he was still my husband  ."

Jungkook cursed under his breath while frustratedly pulling his hairs . Hobi sighned with a victory smile and assured the younger who was somehow in a guilt for lieing in the court without thinking further .

 " Kookie don't be..  he deserves it there is no point , you lied or not he is still rapist and a  murderer  . Iam really happy that he got  a death penalty  in his first hearing  ."

Jimin scoffed at hobi who was smiling brightly.  he annoyingly shook his head and said with venom in his voice  "yeah its good kookie you lied may  be iam selfish but iam not heartless kookie . I still can't believe taehyung did that to his own mother and to that girl . Any way iam gonna miss his food".

Jungkook  sighn not knowing why he feel uneasy all of sudden in taehyung state . May be because he never wish taehyung to die . He gulped the lump in his throat and said

 " I never thought the court will declare a death penalty I thought it will go for more hearing ".

"Iam out kookie ..my husband will be waiting for me outside" bye ,jimin left the room not want to see the bright sunshine smile of hobi who was happy about everything happened in this 24 hour .

Jimin come out from his office only to see yoongi waiting for him with a lighted  cancer  stick in his mouth . He sighn and go near to his husband with his exhausted face . Yoongi who smile at his husband but interupted when jimin suddenly pull out the cigarette from yoongis hand and put in own his own mouth exhaling a amount of smock on his lungs while breathen out amount of smoke through his nose and mouth making his head and mind  go ease a little .

  " Rough  day ", yoongi asked with concern

"Yeah you know jungkook husband "

Yoongi nodded remembering the certain boxy smile man who resemblance his taehyungie , his own little brother .

  "He was in jail now for murdering and raping a innocent med student 10 years back and abusing his child and husband and raping his own husband"  .

"What ??" yoongi  amazingly looked at jimin who explained everything while blowing the cigarette smoke on air with no care .he can't believe such a innocent face have heart of beast . He sure that man only have the resemblance of his brother cause his  little tiger cub and namjoons cute little bear can't even hurt a fly .

"Yeah .. surprisingly he did everything", jimin said while throwing the the stick on the tar road and crushing it with his own branded sneakers. 

  Jin  looked at the ceiling remembering the man face somewhere he resembles of his own husband. How  the man doesn't disagree or didn't say a word for defend himself  . The pale innocent face its too hard to believe the man did such a drastic crime . And he can't believe that jungkook who was arrogant and a coldly and a heartless man who was abused by his own husband and his child also go through the same. looking forward he feel pitty for that papa and son both looks like love each other so much.  His thoughts interupted by namjoon who entered inside with his favorite food in a tray .