ITS NORMAL BUT STRANGE

The tired half closed eye ...forgetting the situation he was in , going back to the place that he really want to change

"I will marry him I.. I will and I have no better option did I??"

jungkook said to the young boy infront of him looks like he was just 15 but looking at the boy with a expensive leather jacket and a new pair of Nike shoes and a branded jeans more over the face that  shoud carry innocents  in such a age in there 15s holding a dirty smirk and a cunning eyes of manipulation

Jungkook ... jungkook fuck wake up , kook shot open his eyes from the rested stools of the not cozy hospital and the first thing he noticed was his bestfriend with a sleepy hoonie on his shoulders .

"Is he alright , did doctor say something", jimin sighned at messy man who gonna say this is the famous cunning criminal lawyer who never lose a single case looking like a mess , sleeping in a chair with his half closed eyes and drooling like a person below the poverty line

  "Wipe your saliva kook can't you just go home and change. your wearing this for a weak , fuck you didn't bath nor even sleep or shave you really look a lunatic now.. hoonie will be afraid seeing you . "

Jungkook nodded hearing jimins calm taunting voice that he controlled seeing the blue board embroided in capital letters SILENCE PLEASE and it almost resty .

   "I will go after taehyung got little bit better , "jimin get enough he slowly put the sleepy 9 year old boy in a steel chair not making him wake , taking deep breath and finally give a hardcore slap to pretty smooth cheeks of his bestfriend who closed his eyes receiving it full heartedly

"Why the fuck you slap me chim" , the voice was calm but bit of sadness , loniless and more over scared.. scared of losing a person

"Why the fuck your waiting for him get up you asshole , you make him like that right , your the one lied .. and its not because of you .. your brother fighting for his own life ..not everything is your fault kookie .. stop punishing yourself he will be alright"

The short male calmed the younger with his angery voice not Making sure not  to wake the little boy who was really traumatized by seeing everything happened around him a day .

"Did I miss something jimina.. but taehyung himselfed confessed he kill that girl in front of me and I see him panicked and running away ..and the taehyung I know and heard was different .. 10 years .. it's been 10 years iam seeing him and the only things I seeing in his eyes was love and care whatever I did I can't ripped apart the fake mask that he uses to cover his real face ." , the short male sighn hearing the questions of his bestfriend, but the eyes of his was really dead and having no emotions like he was fed up and tired of the all mess.. he was facing in this 11 years.

"May he didn't have a mask kookie .. may be you were living in a lie for years ,the lie that you didn't want accept because your so called ego and it really cost lot just find the missing pieace I will help like always" .

"Don't you two becoming a little bit over dramtic ."

Jungkook and jimin looked straight seeing a done face of Jin who rolled his eyes  seeing his brother in laws with a paper in his hand

"What in your hand , jimin asked confusely "

"Order for changing taehyung and Jackson to a better hospital I don't think this resty shit of a trash provide a better treatment don't ask me why don't I tell you cause you were mourning for your double package , for your husband and for your mafia brother such a small world how come I didn't realize you were a jeon when kims really have a better string with them ."