LOVE : : LIQUOR

" Jungkookie your so pretty baby .. so pretty that I never wanna let you go your hands .. never ,tell me your mine .. only mine just I like I tell you yesterday iam all yours kookie .. we will be together right ..forever "

The young boy asked to the 19 year old boy who was naked in the not so cozy bed ,covering himself with a white duvet ..snoring cutely with his slightly open mouth and body decorated with hickies and dried semen and fresh smell of sex like they were become one by exchanging their souls and body for each other . The moment was beautiful the elder one was admiring the beuty that will going to slide away from his side after he wake up , the sting feelings in his wrist , the 4 finger mark in his cheeks and chest and more in his neck .. every thing that in his body given by the younger is beautiful and ethreal, that's the words are not capable of describing ..

" Yesterday was beautiful baby our love making was ..I can't get over yet , .. I didn't even know that I like to be controlled .. I like to be dominated ,you wake the little masochist inside me , every thing is perfect when you do to me . "

Taehyung lick his lips seeing the younger groaning in sleep and slowly adjusting to lights and pointing his nose out of the smell of sex in his body but suddenly realization hit him and horror crowded on his doe eyes .

^^^

"You Okey "

"Yes iam "

"Did honnie .. my son came .. I really want to see him before I go to jail again ."

Jungkook take a sigh out of realization where he was hearing the voice of taehyung and medical staff who was examing his husband with a bright smile where taehyung who also giving back his infamous boxy smile like everything was normal

"I told you hoonie was in a trip with his friends he will be back tomorrow . ," jungkook intrupted saying with his soft voice but feeling the burning sensation jeolous inside ,thrusting him hardly on his heart and mind . He knows the lady was so adored of taehyung like she was having a crush on him and he hate it hate it so much that he didn't want anyone near to his husband but him .

"You don't have to examine him again and again miss you just literally examined him a minute ago . "

Jin voiced out to the lady who roll his eyes at the tall handsome man and pack her things while greeting her teeth but meanwhile giving a bright smile to taehyung again and left the place eyeing jungkook with disgust were kook give fuck to her.

It's been a day and half taehyung wake up and asking for honnie .. he didn't speak to kook nor anyone but there is nothing awkard cause the man was smiling creating box shape in his lips to show he was happy like everything was normal around them and jungkook who stand there with his legs fixed in the cold floor like a body with out soul eyeing his ex husband with out any moves and imagining the past memories that tied them together.. if he could turn back the time and go to that fucking worst period he should really fix everything that he can .

"Did hoonie come tomorrow ."

" He will taehyung," jimin said with concern looking at the parent who was worried about his only son he misses a lot and scared of not seeing him before he going back to jail and he didn't Close his eyes even out of fear .. that having thought of he misses his sons arrival if he close his eyes .

"Taehyung can I ask you some questions now if your Okey with it "

"No he can't don't you see he was in bed rest .. don't you hear what doctor said jin"