THE ICED AMERICANO

SIDE STORY ; PART 3

Nothing is the same before , his house feels like changed a lot , the ostentatious bottles of his papa's favourite, on the big massive lavish minibar doesn't get a taste of jungkook for 1 week by now , the big large tray inside the minibar collected with a specific special brand of cigarettes didn't even touched for a week ..., the late 14 year old pulled his blue duvet upwards , covering his head and ear annoyingly, cursing the hell .

   " Fuck appa .. tell him to low his voice , iam fucking sleeping here fuck sake . "

No voice came as a reply , and the teenager kinda get a relief to finally get a glimpse of sleep in his sweet morning , ofcourse like all teenager he played his favorite game half of the night , talked to 4 girlfriends in raw and finally closes his eyes at the dawn only to shot open irritatedly hearing the loud temporary weekly routine gaging of his father , that makes him irritated for a week by now , nevertheless today is not his day ..the red alarm clock kinda doesn't wanna make the teenage rebel get a glimpse of sleep Goddess today .it started vibrate severely singing the word's in a sweet rhythm that he just wants to throw that red shit out of  if his blue tainted room ..

   " Hoonie... honey ..alarm was ringing, wake up .. it's already late ..don't you going school today "

  " Fucking hell.."  , the boy mouthed irritatedly while sitting on the bouncy springed bed with his annoyed closed swollen eyes after hearing his appa's reminder , totally done by the fact that he have to hit his school today .

   " Did he wake up .. " , the man in his early 30s asked to his husband who on the open kitchen , flipping his pancake , while he himself sitting on the kitchen counter with a mug of second coffee placed on his lips

   " I think so .. " , the other answered looking at the stairs and clock randomly to find the 15 year old , to step down the stairs , it's already 9 and the school must be started , he can't remember the last time the school suspended his only son , the war happened between the papa son , was something that the neighbors even get annoyed at middle of the night and contact the cops . Taehyung sighned looking at the figure who pouring his 3rd coffee on the black mug , the oversized sweat black t shirt and the black oversized pants , looking at the attorney taehyung knows , the man was changing both mentally and physically, though he still have the stuborn asshole persona

   " Iam kinda excited.. " , jungkook said with his exact non expressionless face , for an outsider , sure get confused at the attorneys face and words but for taehyung , he knows , his husband was excited .. more than excited he was nervous or he will never sip his 4rth coffee by now

    " It's my first time ... getting a ultrasound ...honey what if the ba.."

            " Its gonna be alright kook , iam excited because that we are doing this together .. its my first time too . "

Taehyung smiled , looking straight to the eyes of the man he love only to witness the nervous smile of the younger who finally grant a rest to the poor coffee machine.

       " Appa .. my breakfast.. it's already late . , " the late 14 year old shouted while coming down the stairs with his fast actions , only for the man on the kitchen counter to scrunch his nose inhaling out the over sensitive damn cologne of his sons, the boy was wearing his non ironed wringled white casual uniform shirt and a black printed oversized jeans which is ofcourse , not the dress code the school authorities prefer , his messy beautiful soft curled locks and the doe bambi eyes which affix on the expensive glass screen of his iphone , makes the boy more attractive and handsome.