PAST TRAUMA'S

Jackson opened his puffy bruised black eye only to know he was in a floor same as yesterday covered with blood . He know what happens when he go downstairs what tornoldo was waiting for him . He groaned in pain and suffocation to try to stand in his own feet anyhow he stand from the cold floor and opened the bathroom door only to open the hot shower to ease his bruised and stiffen muscles . He wined loudly when the hot water touched his moistured  skin . After a half hour of shower he close the tap and looked himself at his own reflection at the mirror . He dont know is it the same Jackson 10 years back . Who was always pampered by his elder brother    who he  betrayed  and  pushed  him deep inside to  the dark .  He gulped lump in his throat  anyhow he controlled his hiccups . Everything around him was spinning and spining  everything was a  mess . He wish he never come back from aboard and never see hobi in his life . If he didn't see him in past he sure he will never be become like this .A  notorious  criminal who have Everything in public  but inside his prrsonal life he was nothing a depressed man who  was a burden  to everyone . The man who was begging for someone's love .  He was jealous of jungkook at young age like a villain even though jungkook love him with his whole heart . His parents loved kook more than him  when he see jungkook have a handsome boyfriend who is kind and a bright person he again feel jealous but the jealousy hit him hard when he comes to know he himself fall for the bright man . He snatched everything from jungkook with his evil plans but not in his nightmares he thought his life will be in dark for his entire life after marrying junghoseok .

    He come downstairs while limping hardly even a child can see how the man get abused  only to see his beloved family and his husband  waiting for him with no expression  he locked his eyes with his parents and diverted fastly when the feeling of fear  take controlled  him he gulped hardly  and said

" Whatever you heard was true . I.. "

I hard slap land on the poor man's already bruised face . He looked straight only to see his mom standing with a raging anger she shouted making the whole room flinch.

"I want my son back at any cost I want him . And you ... you can't be my son again .  Get out get out of here bastard ."  Jackson nodded while gulping hot tears forming in his eyes but only to interupted by hoseok .

   "You said you want divorce right here it is sighn it  and free me from this unwanted marriage I already sighn it ." Jackson nodded while sighn the paper with his trembling hands shedding some wet tears on to the paper . He wiped tears  and left the place  with his broken heart that he knows no one can rebuild it even that hoseok and his family can't. they broken it that there is no pieace can  be replaced .  He get out from jeon mansion only to see his manager standing in front of his luxurious car with  a done face  like he seeing  the black eyes and abused state of his boss for years . Jackson who gave up and fall on the floor with a thud .

       Jungkook  wake up from his slumper when he feel wet in his nap . He groaned and looked aside only to see the cute little boxysmile boy was sleeping like a  sleeping beauty drooling his Saliva over his papa's neck . Jungkook smiled himself and get up not waking up his sleeping princess  . He gave a peck and go downstairs only to the other boxy smile men in  the  kitchen  doing pancakes with other maids with a wide boxy smile.  He sighned remembering what exactly happened between them . He can't always keep hobi in his heart he have to move on from his ex boyfriend  and moreover his brother in law and so he found a new source that ie ,to have better sex with taehyung more like playing with his  owns husband's feelings. 

  "You didn't go office today" .  Taehyung asked his husband whom was zooming out in middle of stairs .   "No I take a off and jimin also not there to help me so .." taehyung nodded and said with a his energetic boxy smile " Okey I will be serve your and honnie's breakfast  did he wake up ?" Jungkook shook his head as no . Taehyung who dramatically gasp  "that brat how can he forget that he have school today. Kookie you go and sit in the table i will be back with hoonie ." Jungkook nodded and said with his serious tone making taehyung gulp and sad at once. "Don't call my son brat I will slide this time .  Taehyung nodded and run to his son . "