CLOWNS

The intense pain thrust inside the attorneys already ruined head , only to  shot open his doe  eyes finding the dark ceiling of a not so cozy 1 room apartment . The attorney let out groan while standing from the cold floor , how funny ,if  jimin saw he sleeping in a dirty cold floor he must died out of laughter for sure and he knows it . Now he know the earth is round ..in this 7 months everything around him was revolving around making him a clown , clown in his own life .  How it felt finding himself of the past in the future .. it's all feels like dejavu.. the first house he own on his own wealth is a one room apartment and this also giving the same vibes with a difference , today taehyung was the one who own the house , taehyung was the one who ignoring him like he have no existence just like the arrow he spotted coming back to him with same speed .

He flinched badly hearing the high pitch voice of his expensive  phone which  was vibrating  next to near him . Jungkook picked it with a frown seeing the unknown number on his ID in a early morning ..

"Heloo "

"It's me yeonjun can we met today I just need a talk .."

"When"

"Your ti...time "

"Evening .. in front of the seoul park . "

The attorney cut the call not even try to recieve the othersides thankyou  , he know yeonjun was gonna confess .. he deal with many in his career , the voice of a criminal  in guilt.  The hessitation when everytime he heard  the cold voice of the  attorneys,  that's only make the attorney more scared eventhough he never showed in his eyes . He will know every truth of his husband today ..though he have to drive a long he don't care ..he just need to know everything about his love .

"Tae ... is breakfast ready , iam starving baby .."

  The attorney said with a cheerfully way seeing his ex  husband on the kitchen of his restaurant cooking  fondly , looking at his son who was eating like  a cute baby ..In this 1 week .. hoonie didn't even leave a second from taehyungs side like he was addicted to taehyung.. taehyung will also being the  same feeding and loving his only  son with his extent .. but ignoring his ex husband totally making the arrogant attorney falling on a deep void of turnoils

Hearing the voice of jungkook , the attorney can clearly see how the man's face turn to be sore .. did tae started hate me.., is he hate me at that core that his mood get sore just hearing my voice ... the questions roamed around his messy mind making his doe eyes teary ..but who gonna let out the tears, the attorney trained better to control his  emotions , he slide the behavior his husband's ahead and again  open his fake cheerfully voice .

"Mmm... woow darling you know your scent of food already making me insane .. serve me some baby ..."

  Jungkook ordered with his genuine sweet tone , already seated in the wooden table next to his son who was enjoying his appas home made food like a maniac who addicted to food , but this maniac only addicted to his appa food ..and jungkook knows that  very  well too . Taehyung remove his apron taking the two bowls .. with his fake cold mask to make  the attorney fool, but how can he control his own heart which was on a  marathon seeing the Jerry lips decorated with a gloss of strawberry lip gloss uff even the slight scent of it making him go crazy in his stomach , the messy hair .. the  ripped short jeans which was not so better to cover the white pale mesmerizing thighs of his lover , more over the white oversized shirt  , who also not so better to cover the white pale beautiful chest decorated with a beautifull silver necklace  , how can he  forget the necklace , he also have the same necklace which is gold cover  ..it was the same necklace he buy for his husband with his whole savings and heart just  to be crashed down seeing jungkook putting the necklace on the dustbin .. , but seeing it now on his neck already makes his eyes teary with happiness , and  the tatoos which is  displayed  in front of everyone to enjoy the  art .... everything was far more and more perfect for his husband  expect the dark circle under jungkooks eyes and anemic body  .