EMOTIONS ON THE PEEK .

The cold wet hands of the attorney slide through the velvet smooth locks of the elder , the younger wonders how can his husband be so handsome with this defined features of his , sharp blade like jaw , almound brown eyes ,tan yet clear smooth skin .. so preety that he wonders why the fuck he didn't see his beauty for a long , even touching the man in front of him was his daily routine still touching him feels like still new , it brings him memories sore to good memories , the memories he didnt want to efface from his life. The attorney come out from his dilemma only to find the man near him kissing his cheeks with adorable smile , Jungkook doesn't know how he end up on the mans crotch area, sitting straight kissing and caressing like he was some kind of rare wealthy gem ,after hearing the damn hell euphoric proposal , why the heck he still with taehyung didnt he did a lot to the man , who go through hell yet he still here with the man he love , if it wasn't taehyung but someone else in his place he sure he must be somewhere else drinking his deluxe alcohol and weeds till the moon switch with sun and sun switch with moon feed light and dark , and he just like him, beyond doubt falls deeply on the dark with his arrogant son who just imitate his personality thinking papa was so cool .

        " baby , fuck you looks so cute ,"  jungkook giggled feeling his husbands lips now on his belly button which was perfectly hiding behind the wet cloths of him  , it tickles the hell out of the younger  .

  " Darling it tickles" , jungkook said while giggling ,holding  , embressing the man's head on his both well build arms , kissing the  soft locks like he just adoring a small baby but on the spot  the attorney gasp clenching the locks of the elders with its scalp , feeling the wet  tongue of  the man just now places on the pink buds of his , suking the hell of it, emnating lewd emotions  which gives heck of vibrations in his lower stomach.

" Tae mmm baby , we are in a chu.. mmm churrch .. hah"

  " It's just a big hall  kookie .., ohh..don't tell me you thinking our doings were sin when we changed our daily sex atmosphere."  , the elder whispered with his huskly deep voice of his ,giving cold chills on  the youngers spine .. taehyungs deep husky low voice was such a  vipe for sure , the voice only makes him cum for  thrice for sure .  Jungkook moaned vividly sensing the pocking sensation on his baggy jeans ,  make him know his ex husband was hard as rock just like him.

  " I didn't understand why you still holding back kook , it's not you I know ..  it's not really you . "

Jungkook closed his slightly parted lips and opened his closed eye lids hearing the now serious deep tone of his fiancee  " what ?? "  The attorney knows what's taehyung was referring but the younger was still afraid , afraid that what if he  gonna messed up ..really messed up again .

"You know what iam saying kookie "

  "I don't know what your saying ..," the attorney said sternly looking straight to the eyes of taehyung,  who unknowly caressed the newly haircut of his lover , looking at the attorney , he still wonders how a person like deserve such a beautiful man with such good body and features .. he attracted to the man's body but loving the man's heart thrice harder than that though the heart was wicked at the most. 

"I don't want you to hold back anymore .. I don't want to take leads anymore , I love you for who your , who your used to be , don't need you to  change.. kookie "

  "Tae .. i ..," the attorneys got cuted his sentence brutally  by the man's lips devouring him like a candy , the kiss makes his mind blank .. like a white wall with nothing.. , that he unknownly kisses him back with more passion , like he dominating the other like the old times that's what taehyungs needs and the younger knows that too , jungkook aggressively remove the man's brown jacket and the white tshirt that embroided some letters and sentences as a print , without mercy  the youngers hand goes to the man's crotch giving a hard intimate squeeze making the older moan and whine while his tougue and lips trapped between the aggressive mouth of the attorney's devouring his at extent that he can't even feel his legs on the ground.  Jungkook caressed the olders naked  waist knowing how much his ex husband's body act when he was totally pigmented in the algorithm of lust and love . Removing his own blue jeans jacket and the plain Grey t shirt without breaking the messy , sloppy , aggressive hot makeout.  Jungkook slowly give a little squeeze on taehyungs waist where the older who was just floating with immense pleasure , the older moaned muffledly making the attorney smirk , jungkook without hesitation joints the man's crotch area with his own,  building a friction , jungkook and Taehyung was almost at  same height that the attorney or the older doesn't need too much effort to find each others body parts  . The two hard cocks of the men's trapped inside the tights cloths of the thems  , looks like it will pop out  anytime tearing the jeans to make themselves free from the teasing .. jungkook slowly break the kiss with a saliva string connected to the olders man's mouth like red thread  but continuing the tease on the bottom , taehyung who doesn't get enough try to capture the lips again with his innocent ruined face with the swollen lips and a pittyfull eyes looking straight to the attorneys smirk plastered lips like he was begging the lips to makes him more ruined . Jungkook was like always cunning avoided taehyung kiss but instately trapped the man's naked nape with his face , bitting sniffing and making hickies hearing the beautiful loud  moans emanated from the mouth of  olders partially parted lips .