LOVE IS A CRIME

Taehyung entred the meeting room where lot of parents with there children's . Some gurdians happily getting scolded from teachers and some parents getting praises . He sure his baby is somewhere with his preety doe eyes looking for jungkook to come. He looked around and find a teacher who was guiding the parents . He fastly go to the lady and ask with his signature boxy smile .

" Hey .. "

The lady looked at the young man who looks like a poor she asked confusely

"Yes , how can I help you Mr "

Taehyung smiled widely and replied with his humble voice

"Iam junghoons appa. can I meet my son ??. "

The lady bit his lips and looked around not believing the man in front of him was junghoon's father . The man doesn't even looks like a gurdian of a child in this luxurious school . Lastly she caught the glimpse of the little boy who was looking around and there to find someone and spotted taehyung only to wide open the doe eyes of his .

She lightly smiled at the boy and looked at taehyung who was searching for his little angel she said with a smile

"There he is"

Taehyung exitedly waved at the boy who stuck in his own place after seeing his own appa .

Love some times become blindness . We didn't see anything . When we started to feel it. It was most painfull thing that we ever experienced .

Jungkook entred inside house only to see no one . He sighn thinking may be hoonie was around playing in his room and taehyung was in kitchen with other maids. He popped in his luxurious couch exhausted. It was a really messed up day . He didn't thought Jackson was playing victim card in this years even they last met . He poured all the mistakes on him how much he loved that boy . The only thing roaming in his mind was the specific sentence his lover said "kookie i love you what ever happens i am with you we can fight and make taehyung pay for his deeds ". a small smile lingered in his lips remembering the certain 3 words" I love you" .

"Master you came.. taehyung try to kill young Master junghoon"

"What .. what the fuck where is my son ". Jungkook roared making whole building shake for a second the girl shattered scaredly like she is gonna pee all of sudden looking at the man's scary aura. "Tae.. taehyung go to youngmasters school for the meeting I don't know what happened but after coming back "

Flash back ..

"Hooonie listen appa doesn't mean too appa .. honnie "

Taehyung cried while following his son who was angryly yet hurriedly climbing stairs . Taehyung suddenly run to his son and come in front of his son who was angryly looking at him with his teary doe eyes Taehyung kneel infront of his own son begging to forgive his naive stupid appa .

" Appa sorry baby this stupid doesn't even know that hoonie was ashamed of me . Please I never will enter in that school I promise please don't be angry" . Taehyung try to hold his son who was backing away from him

"One more step Taehyung I will loose my grip and fall down stairs . Don't come close to me ". Taehyung become devastated he doesn't thought his baby's friends will make fun of him because of his own father's outfit and standards. "Iam sorry .. iam sorry .. I love you baby .." taehyung again take a step to hold his baby only to see his son was rolling down to stairs and falled down with his head hit on floor resultant in to blood spatter around the floor .

Flashback end

jungkook world stopped hearing his son was in danger . "Where the fuck was my babe. Whare is he .. "jungkook again roared at the girl who near at peeing . ." Taehyung ,Jennie and head maid take young Master to hospital faster". Jungkook nodded and run to his car to speed at 80 and at 30 minutes he was in outside operation theater were taehyung whom was crying his heart out blaming himself for the incident and others staying silent looking at jungkook scaredly . The slap sound echoed in the whole room making it a pindrop silent . Jungkook slapped taehyung who crying like a baby with a stink cheeks whispering "iam sorry" like a mantra. If it was the doctor doesn't come out from the o.p Jungkook sure may kill taehyung with his bare hands . Jungkook wiped his tears and run near to doctor who was amazed seeing the scenario's occurring in front of him.

" How is hee..is he he alright doctor my baby my baby my princess is he alright I can't live with out him ". The doctor sighned looking at the guardian who was now crying like he doesn't become a beast a minute ago "Mr jeon your son is fine but still in observation cause he loss lot blood and have fracture in his left leg and 10 stitches on his backhead nothing to worry he will be alright" . Jungkook clenched his chest knowing his baby is in pain he can't allow a single dust touch his precious son here he is in hospital bed with lot of bruises .