ITS A CRUEL WORLD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE YOUR PART ..

The young 19 year old gulped hardly to abolish the dry throat that he have , it's been merely 5 hours that the law student hardly getting a drop of water the last few drops he get was from a old lady that visited the Cafe before , feeling pitty towards the sweaty hardworky pregnant 19 year male ..how kind of her here lot of them was moking him , giving a disgusted eyes for his dirty attires still a kind women helped ..to hit him may be a last bit of humanity still exit in this cruel world of survival. His doe eyes in a verge of tears and wet sweaty raven locks decorating his wide temple making him a synonymous of sin . It's a new world he knows .. and lonely yet hectic but he have to be a strong human to fight atleast for the unwanted life inside him .

"What the fuck you doing jeon .. "

Jeon jungkook the cleaner with a dirty attire , a poor peasent with no money come out from his dream world still wiping the cozy glass of the table which was mess with foods waiste .

"Huhh.. ", hearing the small week vulnerable voice , who gonna tell it was the same man who have big mouth and cold face a few months ago .. . A sudden loud noise echoed inside the cozy Cafe where all heads turned to the direction to see the fancy lady just make a little cut on the boys plum jousy lips and marked him with 5 slender fingers on his white pale cheeks , and the boy who faced her just like he was used to this treatment before .. yes he used to it now alot that he started to adapt like a obedient organism on his exponential phase, its was hard at first that almost chocked him hard that he find himself near to the door of his parents that once closed harshly on him .

"Fucking bastard are you day dreaming about your flings or planing how to drool over my customers or day dreaming night plans . "

The embrassed face on his face was something that no one should get .. all the shocked and pitifully eyes makes him suffocating bit still he calm his tongue which already ready pop out to slap the face of the lady in front of him but he endured for his salary that he expecting today just to pay his one failed  exams that he got one on the last semester , and he regretting getting it. that the jungkook thought he will not die once to get a back paper for just a show off but it took his 1month vage he collected for his delivery .

"Iam sorry miss I.. I.. just dossed off .. "

"Yeah you dossed off in the middle of work "

"I..I.. "

"Your fired .. "

"What. .. "

"Don't you hear you street rascal I said your fired. "

The next second the tummy of the boy touched the cold floor , where the lady who feels weigh on her legs only to rolled her eyes to look down disgusted towards the boy on her bottom who was sobbing with red short eyes begging her to not take the only money he have .

"Please "

"Guards throw him out ."

"Your order sir .."

The cold dark eyes snapped open towards the guy who have a neck tie on his collar perfectly tied , but the man's eyes fall on the other boy who was cleaning the tables and floors with dirty messy cloths making everyone disgusted at him but not him cause once he was in his possition with the same pathetic expression of poverty .

"One americano and one plate of toasted bread with honey on top make more sweet and a strawberry milk please "

"Yes sir ... "

The guy turned around after giving a slight glance towards the 9 year old boy on the man's lap sleeping soundly like a cute little bear he is .

"Hoonie.. baby wakie.. "