A KISS BEFORE A NEW START

When every one was perfect ..with no failures , there someone calls themselves as losers,  the peoples who you know are already at the winning point or the way to their  happy life .. there we still stand in the place were we started .., hoping my time would come but there is no fucking thing find you , when the judgemental gazes of the society  plummets on your body or heart  you yourself started move faster , though it was harder and getting harder you feels to at the point the winners were though still we stand the place were we started .

     Taehyung opened his swollen red eyes finding his husband with no expression  standing parallel to him , looking deep to a void of his heart , he can't help but scared .. scared thinking his past and futures colliding in the present ..the familiar previous anxiety started to rise in his own system , that the man trembled and sweared the gazes falling on his like a sharp spear ..

" Hyung where is hoonie ..what's happened here .. is some one broke in "

The deep voice of the young man voiced out analyzing the broken pieces of glasses and broken ancient cupboards and spreaded cloths and necessaries randomly on the floor and there sitting the man with his trembling  knees on his chest, blood dripping from his template and he didn't care to vipe it off too,  looking straight to the eyes of doe eyes which cleaving the man in to half .

  " Oppa and honnie was coming to see jungkook oppa on hospital but the choi's just come with his luxurious cars , beat oppa for the rent .. Tae oppa was saying he want to go and he will pay later , and that monster didn't heard and he beat him more , that when his eyes land on hoonie ..who just come to save tae oppa ..and he take him ....no kidnap him in front of us .. telling he will return him when the rent was on his table ." 

Isn't this his house ..?? "

The girl who just complaining everything to her brother flinched badly hearing dark deep tone , which merely stop the girls heart from popping  out just now , she gulped hardly feeling the sweat forming on his crown  seeing the scary Dark doe eyes of the young attorneys , how much this man can be scary .. she just can't even put her eyes on the man in front of her that much ferocious devilish  scary face of an ethreal angel he have when  he was  angry  , she again gulped and said while not giving a eye contact to the manipulative attorney .

   "  It  was Choi 's property back then .. oppa's  Eomeoni was from that family, they disowned her when she get married to kim with out their approval,  but as ..as per the papers the whole property belong to tae taes , but they have there dirty hands everywhere that when oppa came here to live here ..this properties become's thems ..they said oppa to live here out of there kindness  but with ren.." 

" Do you know where my son is ?? "

" May be in there mansion.. yeah must be there ."

" I will show you the route hyung .. "

Jungkook nodded at felix , then his eyes eventually falls on the man on the corner crying with his tired eyes and trembling legs , how can he see his love on such a situation that ofcourse break his heart , and he knows from the start what the trembling husband of his thinking , a loser , .. he sighned,  taking the first aid box that on the floor and go near to him , he can clearly feel the heart beats of taehyungs, and wonder is it normal to hear someone's or anyones heart beats this loudly or this only a lover thing ,..may be the  man was expecting the worst... he put the cotton cloth on the man's bruised head  after putting some liquid on top of that cloth .. carefully ..