EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE

Jackson looked out the large window in his office where he can see the whole beautiful view of the seoul city . why its so hard to forget the person who abused him at the core . who makes his life a living hell why his stupid heart still beat for that one sided love . he wish a reason a reason to hate that men when whole mistakes start with him . The evil deeds that he performs will once backfire 10 times more harder but still he loves him that even forget his own existence .

FLASHBACK

"Hyung finally iam back"

An excited young boy shouted at his hyung who standing in front of him with a bunny smile and a bonquet of fowers , The bunny smile boy who suddenly run to his brother who was standing in the middle of the crowd and shouting in the airport . Jungkook sqeezed his little brother and pulled him in to bone cracking hug making the crowd in the airport looked the duo wierdly

Oh my sweet Jacky my little baby is back iam so damn happy .

"Hyung your sqeezing me tightly are you going to kill me idiot leave me bastard .."

Jungkook who dramatically gasped at his little brother who was trying to get out from the elders hold to save himself.

  "You fucking brat .. I am just happy about our reunion your complaining  so ungrateful.. "

Jackson rolled his eyes at his brother and ask annoyingly  cause the whole attention was on his brother now the girls  and boys who were drooling over him a minute ago was now mesmerized by his brothers figure and the down jealousy that he was hiding for years started to poke in his mind .. but he calm himself and ask with fake cheerfully voice 

"Don't appa and eomma come to see me uff it's  been 5 years I was in boarding school  and 5 years I see them. Where are they kook . "

Jungkook  sighned not knowing what he was going to say to his younger  brother who was already lacking his family for 6 years .

    "They .. they didn't come Jacky . You know how they were . "

Jackson nodded looking at his brother who was hessistating to say where his parents where and he understood fastly they were busy with their business like always .he scoffed

  "Yeah .. busy right but why I always see them with you happy.  Yesterday eomma posted in ig  . You guys were really chilling  huh ..kookie I feel jealous. "

Jackson with a fake pout making jungkook laugh at his big ass brother who was pouting like big baby even he thought his brother was joking about the jealousy thing but the reality was way more clearer  .

"Hii gooys ... "

A loud pitched sound heard in the whole airport Jackson looked straight only to see a man approaching with his large ass bright smile making his heart and tummy feel butterflies the only thing his mind was occurred was loud laughing sound of the man and cheerfully personality ..

"Kookie .. common introduce your brother to me .. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes on his so called boyfriend  and looked at his younger brother who was now drooling over his handsome boyfriend he chuckled at his state

"Jacky this is jung hoseok my senior  and you know jung uncle appas best friend, his one and only son and moreover my boyfriend  . "

Jackson greeted his teeth together hearing the word boyfriend.  He give a fake smile to hoseok but not in his dream he thought his love at first sight or his crush at first sight hugged him without any care, a warming hug with affection and care that he always lacked .