TWO FAILURES

" Iam not a visitor .. "

The girl blinked her eyes at the harsh tone and the cold eyes ,.. the man in her  front showing , he was really scary yet something diffrent like she have a feeling of that man wants to kill her and her heart started to beat faster than usual.

" Sommi you should go home "

Taehyung interupted the awkward moment where his ex husband killing a girl with his intense gaze . The gaze of that cold eyes once he admired and love a lot , not once may Twice thrice or millions or trillions time he admirred each and every features of this man .. continously even though now also he was falling again and again and it never change and he knows .

" Yeah .. you should go home and please don't come again .. me and my husband need some privacy here .. "

"Tae tae ..oppa , you married.. ?? "

" Do you have any problem .. "

Jungkook asked with cold dark aura , making the girl almost pissed on her pants moreover the sweet tone of her taetae oppa makes him wanna murder her gruesomly

" No , he is my ex husband .. "

Jungkook got humiliated , ofcourse he got humiliated as a great attorney who never taste failures on anything , obviously got humiliated easily and taehyung knows and the ex husband thing is intentional too .

"And why the fuck she was here with my husband "

Jungkook was way fast than asking that question towards the girls face before taehyung could utter a single word , taehyung closed his eyes feeling helpless towards the girl who was now sweating badly under the gaze of the attorney who was never have intention to stop killing her with his gaze .

"She was my neighbour sir , and for your information i am not your husband  , your my ex husband .."

The attorney rolled his eyes averting his gaze towards taehyung, but something changed, taehyung can easily see that.. the eyes which holds his galaxy were become an desert , the dark circles under his eyes ..the pale white skin lightened a little with the a shade of moonlight .. eventhough he was beautiful something was missing .. and softness of a damn look jungkook gives to taehyung was new ..

"Oh... puppy got a tongue now ... is it iam not your kook anymore ..don't you the one who keeps me calling kookie again and again and suddenly you calling me sir .. fucking prick ."

The fear formed inside his chest with gulp in his sore throat , was familier jungkook was always like this with scary stern look , tae didn't know why always he becoming whimpering puppy of his husband .. if it was their at the early stages of marriage he would be a happy to be week for his husband but now he feel like it was his terrible curse , his husband's voice was scary unfurled with dark aura and he feel weak was not common but today he have to be strong atleast for his self ..

" Iam not offending you sir, but iam not your husband or any servent anymore that you can call me such names . "

Bite your tongue you idiot ,  the  high attorney talk to himself in his mind after hearing the offended words from his taehyung ..the man was happy before with him ..even though it was hell , even though it was dark he believes he will happier when his family is around ..when jungkook is around , but today jungkook can clearly see the self esteem taehyung started build inside his heart . He is not good at his words and he knows .. he was horrible can't even know how express himself too .. but he want a hug .. a tight hug from his husband , and it's Okey if not hug the mere presence of elder was enough .. just like how tae used before .