2- Meeting Itachi Uchiha

Izumi's POV:

It's been 4 years since I've reincarnated. I managed to stand, walk, and talk when I was 8-9 months old, before that I unlocked all my tenketsus, mastered basic chakra control and the mystical palm technique (don't even ask how badly the fish population went down in the Forest of Death). The benefit of teleport and 'borrowing' scrolls is amazing. Not only that, my early bird habit has indeed came with me and I didn't have trouble staying up late. Sometimes I've even stayed up until morning came, that's how immersed I was in training. I've also started to gather chakra to my forehead to obtain the byakugou seal which started when I turned 1. OP? Well, I have to be because I intend to fake my death during or before the massacre. I haven't decided when I should fake my death and I don't want to die before I reach 15 alright? Using Double team is just like the shadow clone jutsu, it will turn into a puff of smoke when it takes damage so I'll have to come up with something to fake my death.

When my parents found out about my prowess they were about to scream their heads off if I didn't shove a spoonful of their food down their throats. Then I made them keep it a secret because I told them the possibilities of what could happen if I was revealed as a prodigy. After that, I stopped speaking for fun but this made them panic. Which ended up with me going to the hospital and end up receiving a chalk board and chalk since the doctor said I had 'mutism,' which isn't true but much to my relief since I didn't like speaking.

Later on, I decided to reveal my bracelets because reconstructing the genjutsu barrier was already taking a toll on my body since my chakra reserves are the definition of crap. My parents questioned it but decided against it after I pulled out my puppy eyes on them and made them forget about it momentarily. Father was still skeptical about it but mother didn't care because she was literally adoring the bracelets. Later on, when I mastered the mystical palm technique, I focused on learning about the herbs in this world before realizing that I could use herbs from every world due to my ability to dimension travel. So much studying to do! I had to learn the herbs in this world and other worlds as well! However, I didn't care. One of the blessings came with photographic memory and being able to soak up knowledge like a sponge. I'll be the encyclopedia of medicine.

Every night, after raising the moon and setting the sun, I replace myself with a clone by using double team. I've gotten stronger but raising the moon and sun is still hard, I didn't even try to bring out stars since the moon and sun was already hard enough. I figured I would try to bring out the stars when I was 4 and a half. However since it was the warring times when the 3rd great ninja war was ongoing, soon Itachi will go to war and dream of peace to the Shinobi lands after, making him a pacifist. I was quite close to obtaining the seal however...

"Izumi Uchiha, please come up." I heard from my chunin sensei from the academy. I stepped up with a blank look on my face. "Throw a kunai in the center of the target." I nodded and picked up a kunai and threw it around the center on purpose. I've mastered shuriken and kunai throwing a little before I entered the academy under my father's guidance. Soon I ended up throwing 4 kunais at the same time with all of them hitting around the center. He nodded in approval while I ignored the looks I received from my classmates. All of them were background characters except for Itachi. I was second to Itachi in the academy and I did that on purpose because Itachi is supposed to be the best. Not only that, if I was doing the best in the class, Itachi's father will put him under more pressure which I don't want. I only did enough to become the best kunoichi of the year and I intend to keep that title throughout my time in the academy. I kept my distance from Itachi and had myself immersed in books and scrolls about herbs and such.

I had no friends but I could care less, all of them are mentally younger than me and I've been alone for more than 7 years in college, it won't make a difference in this life. But what I didn't notice was that Itachi always looked at me during school hours without my knowledge. Mew didn't point it out since they were asleep all the time which I would be as well because the academy is awfully boring. The academy only taught how to use the clone jutsu, transformation jutsu, I already mastered the transformation and clone jutsu when my sensei demonstrated it. If I was in the mood, I would examine how much chakra he's using for the jutsu before I try it on my own back home. Due to good old photographic memory, I did it on my first try. Right now, I'm suffering in listening to a lecture about the history of Konoha while reading. I learned how to multitask back at college and had to do it many times at the hospital as well so listening while reading was a piece of cake.