25- Valentine's Day Special

Izumi's POV:

It's Valentine's Day, fangirls were giving chocolates to their crushes, a huge majority of them were Uchihas, the single ones in particular and confessing their love for him, more specifically, Shisui, Itachi and Sasuke.

I was in the shadows watching girls confess to the boys while sipping my boba. We all had the day off which was rare so we planned to spend the day having fun. Problem is, we forgot it was Valentine's Day so right now I'm just glad I'm not in their place right now. Sasuke had already blew the fuse with his fangirls while Shisui and Itachi were being polite although their smiles were twitching a lot and their closed eyes were also twitching. How long do you think we'll be here for? 'Probably the whole day. Those 2 are really too nice for their own good.' True.

"Back off!!! My Nii-san is taken!!" Sasuke screamed while hugging Itachi's legs. "What?!" The girls shrieked, "Who took my precious Itachi-kun?!" Oh crap, way to go Sasuke. I body flickered into a tree while suppressing my chakra. "Of course, it's Izumi-nee-chan!" The girls whirled around trying to look for me, "WHERE IS SHE?! SHE'S GOING TO PAY!!" Itachi is not mine, he's still single. You can take him, idiots.

Suddenly a bunch of boys went up to Itachi trying to look tough. "Back off Uchiha, Izumi is mine." Of course, my fanboys must also participate. "And if I don't? You don't even stand a chance against me." Itachi retorted while activating his sharingan. Since when did we start dating weasel? The boys looked bloated and were about to blow the fuse. But before they could, Shisui put a hand on Itachi and Sasuke to body flicker away. I followed as well.

We ended up at the main house of the Uchiha clan. I wouldn't have come here but the girls are probably going to swarm my place. They wouldn't dare to come here since they don't have permission to enter. I sighed depressingly upon realizing something which made the boys look at me, "They're probably going to trash my house when they find out where I live...." No, they definitely will. Fangirls in this world are more insane than my past life since the most those girls from my past would probably do is ask for pictures. They're usually not as confident as the fangirls in this world to confess. People would usually jump into the worst conclusions practically all the time and when it comes to love, it's definitely the fear of rejection.

The boys sweat dropped, "They wouldn't, they wouldn't.... No, they would." Shisui said while looking at me, asking what I'm going to do. "My parents are also on a mission.... I'm going back to protect my house, later." I body flickered to my house while sensing a cluster of the girls' chakra signatures coming over. So glad that I decided to learn fuinjutsu.... I set up a bunch of defense mechanisms. All sorts. Lightning, fire, blinding lights, random stink bombs, genjutsu of them facing their worst fears for a minute, wind, ice, e.t.c. I'm very creative with these mechanisms so I'm quite proud of myself. Anyways the chakras got closer to the point they were right in front of the front door. Sometimes, I wonder how they know my address... actually they probably asked some civilians.

Then I hears screams of pain and some lightning cracks. Seems like they set off my lightning seal first. "I'M ON FIRE!" That's the fire seal, which one is next? "EWWW! WHAT IS THIS SMELL?!" That's gonna be a pain to clean off of, glad I'm not out there. 'HAHAHA!!' I mixed a skunk's stink bomb with a rat's feces and rotten eggs, that should keep them away for now. I felt the chakra signatures scramble away while I smirked in victory to myself. So this is why Naruto likes pranking people. He may do it to get the attention of the village but it's fun too. I didn't really have to worry about any messes because I set my seals to reseal their respective traps so I didn't have to go make more. All I had to do was send a bit of chakra to it then it's all good, even if I don't it'll reseal it's respective trap in 2 minutes and can be set off again if it gets activated.