21- How the worlds are created

Third Person's POV:

"Well then, where do you want me to start?" Mew asked while using psychic to levitate a macaron and bite into it while I picked up a chocolate covered strawberry. "Why not start with what you mentioned just now? Something about more important worlds?" Mew nodded, "To put it short, those worlds are where gods themselves live, some of the major gods being the 12 Olympian gods." Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Apollo, Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Artemis, Hermes and Hephaestus. "I'm assuming this means hell and heaven exist as well?" Mew nodded, "Whichever land they originate from, they take in the fallen souls from that land along with the souls that worship them."

"If they only take in souls from their origins and souls that worship them, then I'm assuming other gods exist too? Not everyone is Greek nor do they worship them." Mew nodded again which confirms that there is more than 1 heaven and hell. "What if a world where gods reside in gets destroyed? Do the gods die as well?" I asked while taking another chocolate covered strawberry and eating it. "They don't, they can create another plane to reside in, however the process will take long and will make their heaven and hell unstable. It could end up with a war between angels and demons, possibly humans as well. It mainly just depends on the angels' and demons' relationship with each other. Not only that, both afterworlds won't be able to take in fallen souls since they'll be unstable. If that were to happen, those souls can end up ripping a portal that can go through space and time. This means they could possibly end up transmigrating into another world but that's only a possibility. It mainly depends on how many fallen souls there are and how powerful their will is. If it's really powerful, it could end up creating a miniature black hole."

Mew drank some hot chocolate before continuing. "You already know what black holes are, they'll suck up everything but you don't know where they go right?" I nodded, it was one of the biggest mysteries in my past life. "Well, everything that gets sucked up will end up in a never-ending void. The longer you stay in it, the more of yourself will be lost. This means your memories could get taken, your sanity could get taken and so on. Until you die, your soul will be shattered and scattered to different planes and worlds and start a new life without any memories. It's not a bad thing if you think about it but black holes suck up everything meaning it could end up sucking an entire world then possibly move on to destroying another world. However, if your will is really powerful then your soul will still shatter but will only start anew in the same world you died in, all memories of previous life won't return. No soul had ever escaped from it."

"Including gods?" Mew nodded, "You've certainly got more perspective." I shrugged it off before ranting, "It's natural since I've been reincarnated in a kill or be killed world with alien gods, overpowered characters with messed up stories and with a cherry on top, I just had to reincarnate as a minor character who doesn't even live pass 15, if it weren't for having the sharingan and photographic memory that came with being reborn, Haruno Sakura would've probably been a better choice. Chakra would be easier to control, photographic memory and not only that, she had so much hidden potential but the developers seriously decided to just have her be a support instead of one of the big hitters like Naruto and Sasuke." Mew chuckled, "I suppose, becoming a shinobi makes you an abnormally since your senses are way sharper than a normal civilian." I nodded in agreement, already accepting the fact that I'm not a normal human anymore.

"Are there ways to destroying a black hole?" Mew nodded, "Well, it's more like sealing it away. There's no way to destroying a black hole unless you overpower it with a power surge stronger than the black hole but not everyone has that power. So the best option is to seal it into a pocket dimension that holds nothing and let it slowly die out." I laid back on my cloud, "I guess that makes sense, by the time a god gets there or something, the black hole would've sucked up too much power for the god to do anything against it so the best option would be to seal it." I looked at Mew who nodded their tiny pink head. "Correct, now then anymore questions?"