57- Storming Circus

Izumi's POV:

I picked up the scythe when I landed and jumped away from the duo, towards Team 10. "Stay back." You'll get yourselves killed was left unsaid. The plan was simple, "kill" Hidan and Kakuzu in front of Team 10 with ease to force them to realize how weak they are to encourage them to train their asses off. It's a very simple plan.

I tightened my grip over the scythe and crushed it which just made Hidan's eyes go bloodshot and completely ballistic. "T-THAT WAS THE ONLY GIFT I RECIEVED FROM JASHIN-SAMAAA!!!!" Eh? I blinked but on the inside...

How the hell did you get a gift from Jashin?

To be honest, I thought that Jashin was some sort of forbidden jutsu or ritual that was told to others that it's the death god. It'd be more believable if he got it from his parents or something if they were also users or followers of Jashin.

I decided to get rid of Hidan first and it's totally not because I want to get back at him for hitting on me. The real reason is because he's useless without his scythe or rather any blades, so might as well get rid of him first. He was spewing profanities with his veins popped out while glaring at me. What a disgusting look. I took out a kunai, used Hiraishin and teleported in front of his face. I marked him when I kicked his scythe away which is why I was able to use Hiraishin.

Hidan's eyes widened and before he could do anything, I cut his head off and caught it by the hair. It was a gory sight but this was the most efficient way to incapacitate him. I immediately jumped away from Hidan's bleeding body which flopped to the ground.

Kakuzu immediately sent his tendrils after me while cursing at Hidan's incompetence under his breath. Of course, Hidan heard him which he retorted back at Kakuzu with curses. Cue Team 10, Izumo and Kotetsu's expressions of surprise, oops I forgot those two were here. "He's still alive?!" Kakuzu was trying to snatch Hidan's head back to stitch it back to his body but I nimbly dodged his tendrils.

I'll drag this out for a bit. Kakuzu is the stronger one in the Zombie Duo so it'd be a good learning experience for them to see how strong the Akatsuki is. Besides, it's easy to figure out Hidan's abilities after seeing him fight once since he's reliant on his rituals. So I'll be playing around with Kakuzu for a bit.

I started forming hand signs with one hand when Kakuzu suddenly leapt forward at me to stop me. He started to go against me in taijutsu while trying to snatch Hidan's head from my other hand. Normally fighting in a taijutsu battle against Kakuzu while he's using one of his trump cards coming after me would be suicide but that's if he's faster than me. I coated my free hand with lightning chakra to try making a lightning blade. Not as strong as the chidori but just enough to slash at the tendrils.

I know these things are tough as hell since Kakashi couldn't cut through it in canon. So I want to try weakening it. That's if he doesn't try anything else. He keeps trying to catch me but I've marked whatever of his tendrils that I could touch with Hiraishin so trying to catch me has become practically impossible. "Seems like I'll have to be more serious against you." Is he going to pull those out now?

He took off his cloak and arched his back, taking his tendrils back into his body. If he did that then he should be releasing those things in a bit. I immediately jumped away from Kakuzu, took out an empty storage scroll and sealed a Hidan's cursing and screaming head in it. I had this scroll specifically for capturing my targets just for convenient purposes. Summoning birds does take more chakra than sealing something in a storage scroll anyway. I didn't have any of these on me when I was trying to capture Deidara or Sasori because they were all used to store dead bodies for the Akatsuki to use against the rescue team. Storage scrolls are common for shinobis to have as long as they had the money to buy one or if they made them themselves so it was a normal sight.