52: Time to wrap this up

Shisui's POV:

I could tell that the others are holding Shirogane-san back. I know for a fact that I'm not one of them because she didn't even bother to try to direct her hair to protect me. That being said, I'm the only one along with Lady Chiyo who doesn't need to be protected by Sasori's poison due to my speed and Lady Chiyo's skills with controlling puppets that took all the hits from poison for her. As for Shirogane-san, she's just like me, she too fast for Sasori to catch.

Puppets are usually made out of wood so fire style is the way to go. I formed a few hand signs quickly, "Fire Style: Blazing Hound!" I held out my hands and brought it down as if I was scratching something. A huge flame burst into life and formed a huge dog with large, sharp teeth. It leapt towards the puppets, bashing as many puppets as it could before Sasori put out the flaming dog with a water jutsu.

"Lightning style: Lightning Python!" A huge lightning snake materialized from Shirogane-san's hands and shot towards the puppets, ricocheting from one another before stopping after destroying 7 puppets. Oooo! That's a pretty cool jutsu!

Shirogane-san quickly weaved a few more hand signs while dodging all the jutsus that Sasori was throwing at her, it was clear that Sasori saw her as the biggest threat. I would too if I were him although the problem is that Shirogane-san was too fast for Sasori to catch.

Now that I think about it, Shirogane-san's fighting style is quite similar to Izumi's. I looked more closely at her form while noticing some more similarities. Izumi's body wasn't fully developed when I last saw her since she was 13 at the time but at this time, she's 21 now and now that I think about it, I think Izumi's body should've developed in a similar way as well if she kept the same diet as before since her body is more mature than other females. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Shirogane-san slammed her fist into a puppet, literally smashing it into pieces. I felt my blood go still while I gaped at her strength. Gosh it's Tsunade-sama's doppelganger #3! Whose next, mom?!

————————————————————————

Izumi's POV:

From the corner of my eye, I saw Shisui's face lose all its color while his mouth was wide open in shock. Why? 'I don't know either.' I glanced at Shisui who was still gaping and as pale as snow. I'd think he's poisoned but he has that depressed background right now so I don't think he's poisoned.... I leapt to the side to dodge an incoming iron sand jutsu from the Third Kazekage puppet. That thing is quite annoying, Sasori keeps moving the puppet away every time I try to get close to it. I jumped away from another iron sand jutsu from the Kazekage puppet while deflecting the poisonous senbon needles. I couldn't get closer to Sasori since my hair wouldn't be able to protect the others while doing so since it's not long enough.

I might have to let Shisui do the work since I most definitely can't. The others are practically just canon fodder. It'd be best to get them to leave if I even want to do anything apart from dodging and protecting. I glanced at Shisui who was dodging the senbon needles and slicing up puppets. Seems like he recovered from whatever made him froze up which is good. I had my hair swat away more senbon needles that Sasori had kept raining on us. Geez, does he have an unlimited supply or what?!

As I kept dodging, I sensed Shisui coming up from behind and leaping towards Sasori while shouting, "Susanoo!" What?! Shisui rushed in with his green susanoo which was only in its skeletal form although I had no doubt that Shisui could go into the armored form of susanoo. Shisui body flickered through the army of puppets and used his lance to cut Sasori in half then proceeded to unleash a barrage of green chakra needles that destroyed the puppet army. During that time Sasori managed to put himself back together. However, before he could release his real puppet army, I used my lightning cloak to get in front of Sasori while stabbing him through his core with my hair.