14- Future plans

Izumi's POV:

I've got Chunin Exams coming up at the end of the month so Itachi and I are training to the best of our abilities. Itachi joined the anbu to spy on the village and even if it's not for that purpose, I'm sure he'll be forced to join by his father, all for the clan's pride and stuff. Anyways, I was training with Itachi to sharpen our teamwork when something popped in my head. Why not create a jutsu that's specifically for us? Wait... actually nah, we won't be able to master it in time. Besides, we won't be seeing each other often after the exams.

Anyways, I think I can do something about the tongue seal. Just need to study more fuinjutsu then I should be able to come up with something. If not the other 3 can and if they can't they'll just formulate a plan to get rid of Danzo. So simple.

Now to think of a plan to kill the council. Those minions of Danzo needs to die, just because Danzo is gone doesn't mean they won't do any f-

-please stand by-

up crap. Speaking of f-

-please stand by-

up crap, that cursed seal on the Hyugas needs to go and I need prevent Hinata's kidnapping. Anyways author please stop cutting my swearing off.

-Nah, if you want to swear, too bad! You'll need the skill, Sailor's Tongue for that which you'll never get-

So evil! Also are you implying that you might be starting a new book?

-Eh, maybe. But it's definitely not going to come until I finish this and the other series-

Awh!

-I don't intend to write for 3 books at once!-

Anyways, moving on. Mew? Is the day of the kidnapping on Hinata's birthday? 'Yeah.' Kay! I jumped back to dodge Itachi's barrage of shurikens as we clashed again. We were neck to neck again but that's only in taijutsu, I excel in all the other aspects. Anyways, we finished training and parted to go home.

Taking out a notebook that I hid ever since buying it, it contained all the major events I knew from the show. Massacre has been avoided and Naruto has his parents. Now is to save Hinata and build connections with the Hyuga clan. Passing chunin exams won't take much effort and I highly doubt that mother and father would force me to join the anbu so I can join after rescuing Hinata. I already knew how to get Kumo to compensate for the attempt of acquiring the byakugan.

I just need to get close with the Hyugas to get the layout and exterior of main house if not, I'll just sneak around the place and find Hinata's room at night.... Actually I can have owls look for Hinata's room while I do something else. More specifically, finding a way to fix my sleep deprivation. Haven't been able to sleep for about a year now and I think Shisui, Itachi, sensei, Tenma my parents are starting to get suspicious about it because I'm acting more tired than usual. By that, I mean ending the spars fast, leaving a huge majority of the work to my team and just focus on healing instead of doing anything else. I managed to shake it off by saying it's to help Tenma get stronger during missions since it was obvious that he was the weak link. As for the training, I say its because the bakery has gotten busier which is true.

Shisui and Itachi suggested to hire workers which my parents did. So I simply came up with the excuse that my parents had planned special training for me so I couldn't train with them for long which is a fat lie but father told me to stay away from the main branch so it's fine. Later on, I found out why I should stay away from the main branch (father decided to drink after dinner for some reason). Turns out that it was actually for an extremely petty reason. Father lost to Itachi in a match of shogi so he wanted revenge by having me spend less time with him. Like seriously? Don't drag me into your petty revenge! Although this could be used as an excuse to stay away from Itachi and Shisui so I'm not really complaining.