10- Test of the Nightingales and teamwork

Izumi's POV:

G? What does it mean? I sealed it in a storage scroll after examining it to find a barely noticeable 3 on the top of the slab. It's definitely needed for whatever this is about. I walked around the maze while marking walls that I've been to. Soon, I found another letter. This time, it's N. I already have G and now N. Again, I examined the slab to find another number which is 1. What could these numbers mean?

I sealed the slab and walked around more and soon found myself at a fountain in a large meadow with 5 tall pillars standing tall and another pillar in the middle that stood twice as tall as the other 5. All pillars were colors of the rainbow. Purple in the middle with the other 5 colors on the outside pillar.

Seems like this is the middle of the maze. Or could it be where I'm suppose to reach? I looked around to see 12 empty stone slabs on the floor, each labeled with a number. I see.... It spells Nightingale doesn't it? But it seems too simple, there's nothing guarding those slabs. Unless I'm suppose to find this place first before finding the slabs. I looked around then found some words on a huge lush bush wall. More specifically, rules.

rules of the nightingale test:
The test does not tolerate any types of any outside help, if cheat, you will be killed immediately.
Of the 5 million participants of this test, none have passed so it's suggested that you leave... before you find yourself shriveled up and old.
Go in blind and of course, feel free to quit but you will not be allowed to return.
Every participant that comes with outside help will be executed and everyone in the outside world will forget about you.
The test allows you to leave but not with the slabs, they will be put back where they were found.
However one mustn't falter at all times.
Even show an ounce of fear, you will be banished at once.
Rules are never meant to be broken, do know that!

I see.... I marked the place and started looking for more slabs. I'm assuming this test is a test of tolerance and patience. Looking at how long it took to find those slabs. It felt like hours had passed. Mew, if you could hear me, please take care of my real body, I don't want people to think I'm dead. Mew didn't answer but I knew they could hear me. I could probably ask Mew for help but that would probably be considered as outside help. In that case. I weaved hand signs.

5 shadow clones appeared beside me and we all split up. The rules may have said outside help would not be tolerated and having more than one participant is not allowed but never said anything about having more than one consciousness. My clones marked every place they've been to. Later on we found them all. All 12 slabs and just as I suspected, they all spell Nightingale. I had dispersed my clones and looked back at the rules before noticing something off. No wonder so many people failed. They may have read the context of the rules but not how the rules were spelt. My eyes trailing from the only capital letters in the passage. T, O, G, E, T, H, E, R. All capital letters forms the word together meaning all slabs probably had to be put in together, that's the conclusion I could come up with.

I shouldn't have dispersed my clones. Whatever. I created 11 clones, lifted a slab and slipped it into place. All the letters started glowing immediately and all corners of the place which was the 5 pillars along with the last pillar. All letting out a bright light in their respective colors however the purple pillar shined the brightest. What's going on?! I shut my eyes but even though I shut my eyes, I could still see light. It's so bright!

I don't know how long it's been but it seemed like I blacked out and woke up to seeing nightingales surrounding me and looking at me. I sat up before realizing there were a lot of nightingales around me. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I looked around, noticing that in front of these nightingales was the biggest one which was a beautiful, vibrant, purple nightingale. I assumed this one was the leader of chief. "Congratulations, you are the Nightingales' first summoner." My eyes widened and gasped. The bird merely nodded, "Us Nightingales only take summoners who can not only pass the test but who also outsmarts the rule system."