32: Juzo

Izumi's POV:

"Orochimaru, Sasori, you have a new job." I tuned out the rest since it's nothing major until I heard my name. "Izumi, Juzo, you two will be assassinating Kogoro Nido, he'll be coming down the southern coast road next week, get it done." Pein said, "Hai." Juzo said while I merely nodded. Then Pein assigned Kakuzu on a bounty mission and dismissed us.

I undid the jutsu and was now sitting in front of a campfire with Juzo on the other side. "Well then, let's just camp for the night." I nodded, "I'll take the first watch." He nodded and went to sleep while I jumped onto a nearby tree and sat on the trunk. Should I save Juzo? 'Maybe.' If Juzo lives, Kisame might not join and stay rogue or either he will join and probably request to join us since he took interest in Itachi for massacring the clan. It'll probably be the same for me since I killed the elders. Not only that, Juzo's sword won't go to Zabuza either since it fell back in Kirigakure's hands when Juzo died. 'Yeah.' This could be a problem, I've never seen a trio in the Akatsuki, wonder how this will go. 'So you're going to save him?' Yeah, why not? It'll probably complicate things but I've already screwed over the plot so why not screw it even more? 'Preach sister.'

After a few hours, I woke Juzo and faked sleep. Well not really, I had Mew take over to keep my body awake while I slept in the mindscape. Something I realized that I could've done a year ago. The only problem is that my body won't be physically resting so my movements are quite sluggish and weak. In order to cover that, I recreated energy bars to eat although I'll have to use something else soon since I'm eating it a lot.

Soon it was morning and we started walking until we reached what seems to be a farm with what seems to be lots of wheat. Oh it's this scene. We stopped walking and had our backs facing each other since we didn't know which way the target was coming from.

"Do you know a shinobi named Might Dai?" I turned to the side and signed, "I know a Might Guy." He sighed, "Huh, well that's the kid from that time." Well, Dai is Guy's father anyway. "Who could've expected that fuzzy fun sized bearded jerk would use taijutsu like that?" That's to be expected from the father of who Madara declared as the strongest. "Thanks to Might Dai, the seven of us got cut down to three." And?

"I could care less about why you joined the Akatsuki. I don't even want to hear your reason." Here it comes. "And it's okay if you don't want to know." I heard him pick up his sword and swing it towards my neck and stopping, "Listen to me!" I didn't even flinch, I need to play my role as a emo anyway. "Tell me, what's your ninjutsus specialties." All. "I can do kenjutsu, and do some ninjutsu, what about you?" I signed, "Lightning style, fire style, earth style, wind style, water style, genjutsu, kenjutsu, and medical ninjutsu."

"Oh? You're quite the kunoichi, I'll give you that, Former Anbu member Uchiha Izumi, Izumi of the Sharingan and Clan-Elder Killer Izumi..." Didn't know I stole Itachi's nickname, oops. "People throw many nicknames around for you, you're notorious." Tell me something I don't know. "You'll start with the preemptive attack with your genjutsu or whatever is your specialty. Then I'll jump in and you back me up." I looked at him with my sharingan activated, "That's Formation B." I signed, "What's A?"

"We each do things our own way." A sounds way better. "Understood." I turned back and just waiting while we pass the time with some small talk. Soon people came walking. 3 people in the front with a sword and at the back was 2 people carrying a red decorative box and some other people holding swords surrounding it.

"Get out of the way." Juzo started talking which I tuned out, never understood why people would talk or lecture in the middle of battle. I get what he's trying to do but there's no point when those people are about to die. They took out their swords and lathered it with their chakra so I blew a fireball jutsu at them while Juzo went in and slit someone's throat while I jumped up and threw shurikens from behind killing two of them. One leapt up, poised to strike us down. I landed and immediately looked at him in the eye and put him in a genjutsu, effectively knocking him out. Juzo leapt up and cut the box in half with his sword. Blood seeped out of the box.