30- Time to go

Izumi's POV:

I finished building my base after about a year because I couldn't decide the theme until I just decided to give up and leave it at an ocean theme. After that, I furnished it with anything that fits the theme by casually stealing it from another dimension. Soon I stumbled upon a Target in the board and card game isle. I immediately took 3 decks of UNO Flip since it's the most rage inducing one in my opinion. Decided to play this with the ANBU and perhaps actually destroy a friendship while getting the chance to be petty and salty as hell.

"What is that?" Shisui asked when I held it out after requesting a day off for all the ANBU members from Minato. I was expecting him to refuse but he actually agreed, mainly because they barely have any breaks and a good majority of them were mentally unstable. "UNO Flip." As if on que, all the anbu tilted their heads in confusion. Makes sense, the language on the box is actually in english and not japanese so I translated it for them. "So the goal is to lose all your cards right?" I nodded. "We all start with 6 cards each." I nodded again. "And we have to shout UNO when we have only 1 card left?" I nodded again. "Seems easy enough," Shisui said, "Let's start." Oh how badly wrong they were.

"GODAMMIT ITACHI!!" Shisui screamed while Itachi had +5 him with an evil smirk on his face. Shisui had 1 card left and now ended up with 6. "Screw you Yusaku!" He put down a +5 while Yusaku also put down a +5 down, "Nope, not me." Ken also put down a +5 while Naomi was pale, hoping that Kai who was beside her wouldn't have a +5 but much to her dismay, he did. She got +20, "MOTHER$#%&*)!! GO TO HELL, ALL OF YOU!!!" She screamed in frustration while the others laughed at her misery.

This was the same with the other teams, Aoba chased his friend around with a kunai for giving him a +5. Genma threw his chair at Hayate. It was so chaotic and I was very frustrated too because no one was letting each other win. The countless amount of times I had UNO but the problem is, I didn't say table talk wasn't allowed which meant that they would discuss what to do right in front of me and I can't do anything about it! They will either flip the card to see my hand or somehow make me draw more cards. Oh yeah, if you're wondering how I say "UNO," I just hold up a piece of paper that says "UNO." "This game ain't ever gonna end!!" Yusaku cried out as his victory kept getting snatched away from him again. "This ain't stopping until we have a winner!!" Shisui yelled, he had fire dancing in the background and was fueled with the determination to win. It's been 40 minutes and everyone had reached 20 cards at least once. Someone had given up and started trolling by just drawing the whole time. They currently have 55 cards until they swapped their hand with the person with only 1 card using a 7. Big brain right? Well, he got +2 immediately for not shouting UNO in time.

At this point, the room was filled with a mixture of everyone's bloodlust but no one cared, they just wanted to win. Perhaps it was a mistake to steal those UNO decks but this is the best way to pass time for me. After about an hour, Itachi won and he visibly deflated in satisfaction while the others were blaming each other for letting him win then demanded a rematch. Needless to say, this went on very long. When it was time for lunch time, we all go to the Akamichis and continue playing while eating. In the process, we'd scream at each other, earning looks and people would come over to watch, soon just laughing at whoever gets +5, +2, any sort of misery that was thrown at the player. Soon Fugaku came in to see why a majority of his men were cooped up in the Akamichis to find out about the terrors of UNO Flip. Eventually he joined in and for once, we've seen the stoic clan leader lose his mind and even spew some profanity.

After a few more hours, the clan leaders, and Minato had joined because they were wondering what was going on then decided to join after watching us play. They're all furious at each other and soon it reached 7 pm. We all decided to have dinner at the Akamichis again. Then there was a showdown between the clan leaders and the hokage. There was no winner because their wives came and dragged them by the ear back home. I packed up all the decks and went back home, that was so fun.