1

May 11th
-

"Do you have to go?" Sam's voice speaks quietly into the soft winds.

His red dress flowing against the breeze, taking his hair up a bit as well.

"Yes, I do baby," Sam frowns looking up at the raven haired boy his tearful eyes glistening in the moonlight, his makeup shimmering.

"I wish I didn't have to, you know that, but I need to go" Sam nods, biting his lip as his eyes pool with tears.

"I'll miss you so much" his voice shakes.

"I'll miss you too, so so much."

Sam sobs letting his head fall onto the broad chest, the boys arms wrapping around him tightly.

"Please don't go yet Liam.. please" he begs pitifully, not wanting his love to be ripped away from him.

"I'm sorry.."

Sam cries out, gripping onto the back of his shirt.

"Wh-when do you go?"

Liam holds him tighter "a few hours" he speaks regretfully, hating he told the small boy so late that he was moving away.

The blonde chokes back a sob shoving his face into his chest "I'm so sorry honey."

--

Sam cries into his hands as he watches Liam and his family load up the car with their luggage due for their flight.

Liam frowns with a deep sigh, looking at his boyfriend with sad, pained eyes.

Walking over he opens his arms for the smaller.

"I'll miss you so much sweetheart, I promise we will see each other soon. We will text everyday and even call, okay? I love you so so much."

Sam collapses into his arms, holding onto him like his life depends on it, not wanting the boy to go, wanting to keep them where they are, hating the fact they won't be able to hug or kiss anymore.

"I'll miss you forever."

The two bring their lips together for a hard, deep passionate kiss before they can't anymore.