67

December 12th
-

Sam and Colby haven't yet talked face to face or even seen each other.

However, they've started texting, not very long but just little good morning and good night texts with the occasional small talk of what they're doing and how they are.

They're taking things slow, Colby allowing Sam to fully heal before rushing things, if it were up to him he'd already be running into Sams house.

But that isn't the case and that's okay, he's okay with it knowing the blonde is doing what's best for him.

-
Sam wakes up to a cool breeze on his body, a little too cold than he would like.

He grunts, pulling his blanket over his body trying to fall back to sleep.

Cracking open an eye to find the reason as to why it's so cold, he doesn't recall turning on his fan.

He huffs out seeing his curtains swaying, he had opened his window last night, he forgot about that.

He sighs, stepping onto the plush carpet of his room and makes his way to the window.

His eyes widen as he gazes outside.

The ground is covered in a thin white blanket, small flakes of snow falling slowly from the sky.

He rushes to get his phone wanting to tell Colby the exiting news.

He rushes to his window, gazing out once more before looking down at his screen.

Colby :))

it's finally snowing!!

Sam giggles to himself and shuts his window.

Sure, he's not the biggest fan of the snow, but he loves what follows with it.

In his mind, snow means cold whether, which means hot chocolate and movie nights under his warm blankets which leads to cuddling,

He loves cuddles!

Sam burrows himself back into his bed.

The warmth swallowing his chilled body and heating him up.

He pulls out his phone as he gets a notification.

Colby :))

no way!

yes way!
Did you see it?

I did
and I can't wait to cuddle by the fire with you <3

shut up

Sam's face flushes as he gushes at the text.

His heart doing flips and his stomach being filled with butterflies.

He feels like he's talking to Colby for the first time ever.

As if he's finally convinced his long time crush to exchange numbers and talk.

He clutches his phone to his chest grinning to himself like an idiot, he cannot wait to reunite with the other.