22

August 11th
-

"No way! that's cheating!" Sam exclaims pushing the metal piece back to it's original position on the board.

"Wha- no it's not Sam!" Allison exclaims bringing her Monopoly piece back to the free parking space where a stack of money sits.

"Noo" he groans and everyone laughs at him.

"Maybe if you used your money better you wouldn't have only ten dollars left." Gage chuckles grabbing the dice.

"Wha- this is not my fault! I have one property!"

He holds up his orange colored property card.

"It's his fault! if he hadn't swarmed the whole board with houses I wouldn't be broke!" he explains pointing an accusing finger at Colby.

Colby chuckles softly.

"Maybe you just need to get better and stop landing on those spaces" he shrugs, leaning over and collecting the dice skipping Sam's turn as he's in jail.

"Wha- it's my turn! what if I roll doubles?!" he exclaims, snatching the dice up from the board once he rolls and Colby laughs.

"Okay, whatever you say."

Sam sends him a glare before rolling the dice whispering small chants of pleases before releasing the small cubes.

"YES!"

Two fives.

He reaches over, taking his metal dog between his two fingers bringing it along ten spaces on the board.

"Mh', look at that, would've been better to stay in jail Sammy, you've gone bankrupt."

Colby says taking the blue colored play money from Sam.

"This game is so stupid!"

He flips the board over causing all the small plastic houses and hotels to go flying along with the player pieces.

"Sam!!"

They all yell in unison.

"Now you get to pick that all up" Ben says.

Sam huffs out a breath folding his arms over his chest.

"You are such a sore loser,"

Allison laughs as she properly folds up the board sliding off any remaining pieces that managed to stay on.

"I'll go find another game" Ben says.

"Preferably one he is good at please, don't need him having another tantrum" Gage says sorting out the money in the plastic bank divider.

"C'mon, I'll help pick up the pieces" Colby chuckles standing up from his seat.

Sam rolls his eyes, standing up as well.

Crouching down on the floor he begins gathering all the tiny red houses.

"Y'know," Colby starts, picking up the player pieces "you did not need to do this."

Sam repeats what he says in a mimicking manner.

"Whatever, shut up, you all are cheaters."

Colby chuckles gathering the green hotels and the remaining houses Sam had missed.

"Okay, that should be all."

Colby says standing up and grabbing the tiny bag and dumping the pieces inside.

"Here."

Sam says after coming up as well finding the race car piece they had missed while standing up and putting the pieces in the bag.