2

May 17th
-

"I miss you" Sam voice speaks softly, his eyes stuck on his screen where his boyfriend appears.

"I miss you too, so much" Sam bites his lip feeling tears pool his eyes.

"When can we see each other again?" His voice is shakey and timid.

"I dunno baby, I barely got settled, I haven't even unpacked everything just yet. I wish to see you soon honey but I can't tell for sure."

Liam speaks with a soft voice not wanting to upset the blonde further.

"Okay.." Sam mumbles.

His gaze falls to his hand as he picks at a loose thread on his sheet.

"I really want you here.. I can't sleep" he murmurs making Liam sigh sadly.

"Hey, let's think of other things okay baby? The more we think about this the more upset we're gonna get, okay?"

"Anything happen yet? Like exciting or something?" Liam asks earning a shrug from Sam.

Liam sighs watching as his demeanor falls.

"Okay.. well,"

"I'm thinking about picking up a job, get some money and save up for hopefully my own place soon, get into that college I wanted to be in" Sam smiles nodding his head, unlike Liam, Sam decided to take at least a year off schooling.

"That's nice.. where are you applying?"

Liam goes to answer but is cut off by his bedroom door opening "hi honey did yo-" Sam's face falls into a deep frown when Liam ends the call abruptly.

Sighing deeply as his call gets declined, he pushes himself up to a sitting position before sending a text.

Liam <3

babe what happened?
why'd you hang up?

sorry baby my mom needs me for something. I'll call you later, alright?

oh okay

I love you x

I love you more <33
delivered 1 week ago.