69

December 22nd
-

Colby glances over at the blonde who sits comfortably in the passenger seat, looking beautiful as ever.

The moonlight shining down through the window and giving him a pretty glow, his light makeup shining in the soft light.

The brunette smiles as he feels Sam tug on his hand, lacing their fingers together- already having his hand in his due to playing with his fingers as he listens to the music that play through the speaker- the blonde very much so acting as a passenger princess, not having a care in the world.

Colby squeezes his hand soft.

Sam smiles, looking up at him.

"What do you say we go through the backroads?" the blonde gasps, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"I'd love to!"

-
Sam let's out a yell.

He sticks himself through the sun roof, the cold winter air hitting his face.

Light snow fall happening as it is the middle of winter.

Sam laughs out allowing his arms to go up allowing the air to hit his face.

A smile forms on his face as he closes his eyes, allowing his mind to take in the song, letting his mind wonder to wherever it wants.

He lets out a breath as he relaxes,

he's happy.

Life up until now has been rocky and he couldn't be more relieved as it's all over.

It does get better.

Life is emotionally abusive.
and time can't stop me quite like you did.
and my flight was awful, thanks for asking.
I'm unglued - thanks to you.

He can't be anymore grateful than meeting Colby.

Having him move into that empty house was the best thing to ever happen.

He might not have seen it before but it's just what he needed.

Call him selfish but it's true, moving on from Liam was what the couple needed, maybe he could've ended it without Colby in the picture but he doesn't care.

The blonde opens his eyes, glancing down as he feels Colbys hand on his hip.

His stomach fills with butterflies and he smiles.

God, he's so fucking happy.

This scene feels like what I once saw on screen.
I searched 'aruora borealis green'
I've never seen
someone lit from within
blurring out my periphery.

My smile is like I won a contest.

The more he grows closer with Colby, the more surreal it feels.

How can ones life go from a melancholy feeling to an exhilarating one?

Life works in many many ways and Sam can't be happier but to have life work out in this way.

It feels like something out of a movie, almost like he can't believe this is where he's come to.

And it's like snow at the beach.
Weird but fuckin beautiful.
Flying in a dream
stars by the pocketful
you wanting me
tonight
feels impossible.
but it's coming down, no sound, it's all around.

Sam let's out a loud shriek, tears welling his eyes, not sad ones, but happy ones.

His heart feels so full.

He's so in love it's almost unreal, he cannot believe it.

He's okay.

He feels Colby squeeze his hip and the car come to a slower pace.

"Come down beautiful, the road is becoming more icy and I would hate for something bad to happen."

Sam smiles, lowering himself back into the car.

Colby smiles at the blonde as he buckles himself up, small white flakes tangled within his beautiful blonde locks.

He runs his fingers through his hair, ridding of the flakes, creating wet drops.

"Your so pretty."

Sam blushes, looking into his eyes with a soft gaze.

Colby slides his hand to his cheek and wipes his stray tear, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Let's go home."