Chapter One

~Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone~

Grabbing my brown, rectangular trunk with all my might, I drag it along my side as my three siblings easily carry their suitcases to the navy-blue Mercedes.

I shake with excitement as I think about my First Year at Hogwarts and all the things my siblings have told me. All the teachers, the food, the lessons, the grounds.

I'm just too excited.

Plopping my bag into the trunk, I hastily and unfortunately take the middle seat in the five-seater, my mother sitting in the drivers seat, my two older sister's sitting beside me and my brother in the passenger seat. I prefer the left seat behind the passenger seat.

"I'm so excited to get there! What house will I be sorted into? Who am I gonna be friends with? What spells am I gonna learn? I have so many questions!"

"Calm down, we'll help you through the school year, you idiot," Eclipse, who's going to Fourth Year, says with a giggle.

I have, as you know, three siblings:

Adam, the oldest of us at age seventeen, Gryffindor, is about five foot nine with light brown skin. A black-brown beard rests across his chin and above his lips, connecting to his large but short, almost black head of hair, which matches his small eyes. He has quite a big waist but could be considered thin or slightly toned.

Leila, who's a fifteen year-old Gryffindor, is five foot seven with very light brown skin. She has a semi-hourglass figure and is thin to slightly chubby. With a small chest and matching butt, I consider her to be very beautiful. The roots of her hair are a black, but her hair is bleached a light orange and in some places platinum blonde, her fox eyes a dark brown.

Eclipse, at age fourteen, is a five foot four Slytherin with light brown skin and a somewhat clear hourglass figure. She's a little chubby, with a large chest and a butt that is a bit smaller than her chest. Black, doe eyes and equally black hair with a bleached 'undercoat' occupies her head, adding to her beauty.

I, Chaos and at age eleven, am four foot eleven with very light brown skin, but slightly darker than Leila. I have a chubbier figure with a chest that's big for my age and with quite a big butt. I absolutely love my dark brown wolf/butterfly cut hair that matches my dark brown, siren eyes.

I wonder what house I will be in, as most of my family is mixed.

My mum is a Gryffindor, while my father is Slytherin. But my father is in America for the Ministry Of Magic as a teacher at Ilvermorny School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry.

"Isn't it Draco's First Year too?" mother asks, my head tilting and her eyes meet mine from the rear view mirror.

"Yeah. You could either hang out with our dear little cousin or the Weasleys."

My eyes roll a little as I think about Draco, aunt Narcissa and uncle Lucius. Even though they are our real family, we seem much closer to the Weasleys than my father's side of the family. I don't mind Draco, he was just spoiled when we were younger and had spent time at theirs. Father is one of the Black siblings but he married mum and changed his last name.

"Hold on, kids. We need to do a few last minute shopping before we head to the platform. We're going-"

"DIAGON ALLEY!" I roar, all of us huffing with laughter.

-The Leaky Cauldron-

Once we get to the Leaky Cauldron, I swiftly say hello to Tom, the bartender, before rushing past everyone, waiting at the brick wall for my family.