Chapter Sixty-Nine

Harry leaps down from Hagrid's arms and shoots a fire spell at Voldemort's giant reptilian companion before running through one of the walkways, black smoke filling up the air soon after. Voldemort begins shooting spells at the walkway, attempting to hit Harry.

Swiftly turning, I grasp a hold of Luna and Draco, Eclipse following me as I drag them towards the Great Hall. I shout a 'thank you!' to Kingsley as he blocks a spell ahead of us, his head nodding.

"I'll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake," Harry informs, Hermione pushing a giant fang towards Harry.

"You'll need this." Harry takes the object.

"Neville," uncle Arthur calls, but the man zooms forwards, the Sword in hand. Voldemort forces a spell to Neville, which drives him back and me to chase after my friend.

A small gasp leaves my throat as Neville's body is on the floor.

"Neville?" I ask, shaking his almost limp body. "Neville, please get up." A small groan from him pushes out a sigh of relief from me, and once his eyes are open I help him sit up.

His eyes search the madness as I shoot the killing curse at a coming Death Eater.

"The Sword," Neville calls, pointing towards it.

Quickly casting the summoning charm, the sword flies towards us, Neville catching it by the handle. I smile at him and take his hand, lifting him from the ground.

"Be careful." My head turns towards the Weasleys, Neville ushering me towards the group. Just as I reach them, Ginny is frozen in place by my aunt Bellatrix, who cackles and grins at her victim.

"Not my daughter, you bitch," aunt Molly screams, walking towards aunt Bella with her wand raised.

Aunt Molly casts a spell at aunt Bella, who blocks it. Aunt B shoots a few of her own, laughing chaotically as she does. Aunt M casts more spells, eventually hitting aunt B. Aunt B's body shrivels and tightens, aunt M shooting a final spell and turning aunt B into ash.

"You killed my aunt," I voice, aunt Molly twisting towards me. "Eh, she was evil anyway."

I give aunty a tight hug before giving one to Ginny, who squeezes me back.

"I'm sorry."

"Save that for later. I can cry once we've won," I excuse, scanning my eyes over the room.

My eyes widen and I transform into my St Bernard dog, sprinting towards my Slytherin cousin. Jumping onto the Death Eater in front of him, I ravenously rip her throat apart, a scarlet river gushing out and clinging to my face.

Turning to Draco with barred teeth, I instantly soften and transform back into myself, spitting the blood from my mouth.

His eyes don't soften the way they usually do when he sees me, and a sigh leaves my throat, my feet taking me a few steps backwards.

"Draco, I don't usually do things like this. But I need to get my anger out. I've been through a lot and when I see someone who is trying to hurt my family, I can't seem to control myself. I'm sorry."

He takes a few steps forwards and pulls out a handkerchief, handing it to me. Wiping away the blood from my face, I shoot a fire spell across from Draco, a Death Eater's body erupting into flames as they scream and collapse.

Draco and I battle back-to-back, circling and defeating as many Death Eaters that happen to come our way, Eclipse soon dashing towards us.

"What's happened?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you guys safe."

"Has anyone else died?"

"Not that I'm aware of."