Chapter Forty-Nine

Ron waddles into the Great Hall wearing a Gryffindor Keeper's uniform, the students around us giggling as he walks by. Plopping beside me, he glances at his food before looking up at the other two.

"So how was it then?"

"How was what?" Hermione asks, holding a book in her hands. Huh?

"Your dinner party?" Ron clarifies.
What else would I be talking about?

"Pretty boring, actually," Hermione answers. "Though, I think Harry enjoyed dessert." Hermione I giggle together as we glance at Harry. "Slughorn's having a Christmas do, you know. And we're meant to bring someone."

"I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen. He's in the Slug Club, isn't he?" Ron asks a little too quickly, jealousy perfectly laid in his voice.
Ew, McLaggen.

"Actually, I was going to ask you," Hermione corrects, looking up from her book for a sec before returning to it, a little bitter.

"Really?" Ron asks sarcastically.

When Ron turns behind him, I imitate him, seeing Lavander. I smile.

"Good luck today, Ron. I know you'll be brilliant."
I hope he knows I like him.

Oop, I wasn't meant to know that. Oh well, heh.

"I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot," Ron panic-struckenly states.

"Have it your way," Harry agrees, pushing a goblet towards Ron. "Juice."
Please someone think I put in the Liquid Luck.

"Sure," Ron says.

Just as I'm about to mention the Liquid Luck, Luna appears in an amazing lion's costume, sitting with Harry and Hermione.

"Hello everyone."

"Luna, I absolutely love your costume. It looks amazing!" I compliment, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Thank you, Cass. You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup?" Luna says, turning to Harry. "Is it a tonic?"

Harry openly plops a vial of Liquid Luck into his pocket, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Liquid Luck. Don't drink it, Ron," Hermione quickly warns, but Ron disregards her. Soon, the goblet is empty. "You could be expelled for that."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Harry says.
Thank Godric Luna said something.

Ronald proceeds to give us a cute smirk before rising from his seat.

"Come on, Harry. We've got a game to win," Ron says, shaking Harry's hand.

I push my headphones onto my head and start playing We Will Rock You by Queen. Once I get into the groove, I start bashing my feet into the floor and clapping along, singing it.

Thump thump clap.

Thump thump clap.

Thump thump clap.

Thump thump clap.

"We will, we will rock you! We will, we will rock you!" screams the hall. I pull my head phones down and stand, all the Muggle-Borns and Half-Bloods singing, stomping and clapping to the song.

"Buddy, you're a young man, hard man,
Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday, You got blood on your face, you big disgrace, Waving your banner all over the place!" I solo, everyone stomping and clapping along while Gryffindors hold up a banner for Gryffindor.

"We will, we will rock you!"

"Sing it!"

"We will, we will rock you!" I stand on the table, clapping and stomping.