Chapter Sixty-Seven

My body twists towards my boyfriend and my legs take me to him. My body flies to his as his arms wrap around me soundly, my legs wrapping around his waist and arms linking around his neck.

I almost instantly push my lips onto his, gripping his shirt to bring him closer while his long fingers clasp at the small of my back and legs, squeezing tight.

Only once breath alludes us do we part and consume the air around us, smiling at each other before giggling. His hot breath only makes me want to kiss his harder and his fingers running circles on my back send beautiful shivers down my spine.

"I promised you I'd come back. I told you so."

"That you did. Only you, Cass, would say 'I told you so' after something like this," Freddie teases.

"Well somebody has to get into that ego-filled brain of yours that I'm always right," I joke, pulling him in for another kiss.

"Uh, sister here waiting for a hug," Eclipse butts in, Freddie and I pulling back. I climb down from Freddie's arms and hug my sister tightly, knowing I'm a total hypocrite about what I said about Ginny earlier.

"So, anything happen?" I ask, wrapping my arms around Georgie firmly, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

All voices fall and the hall begins to create a dark, frightening glow. All heads whip towards a little girl with her ears covered and mouth wide open, a deafening scream escaping her. As the girl's screaming slowly fades, Padma follows, imitating the girl and creating the same, deafening noise.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise, but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour," Voldemort's high, ghostly voice recites, it bouncing off the ceiling and walls of the enormous room.

The walls almost seem to brighten up a few shades, feet shuffling around and people's eyes travelling around the area.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy yells, the hall facing her.

All students of yellow, blue and red surround the Chosen One, creating a barrier between him and Pansy.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!" Filch yells.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot," McGonagall irritably shouts, Filch instantly stopping and staring at the wide-eyes woman.

"Oh. Sorry ma'am."

"As it happens, Mr Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall."

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons would do." The hall cheers along for McGonagall again, the Slytherins leaving the room behind Filch. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?"

My ears tune out the woman once Freddie grasps my hand, a goofy grin on his gorgeous lips.

"Cass, I want you to know how much I love you. I want you to know that I want to hold you every day, kiss you every day, love you every day. I want you every day of my life and I don't want to imagine a life without you in it." Freddie knelt down on one knee and produced a purple velvet box, snapping open the lid. Underneath was the most gorgeous silver ring with a gem placed in the middle of it and smaller gems around it. "Cass, will you be my partner in crime, no matter what happens?"

"I will always be your partner in crime. Yes! Yes! I love you so much!" I fall to my knees and press my lips to his, pulling him closer and closer.

Once we pull away he slips the ring onto my ring finger on my left hand, both of us admiring it for a moment.

"Let's go show the others."

We rise and I immediately go for Remus, leaping at him and wrapping my arms around his neck, dangling. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Remus, I'm engaged!" I scream, lifting my hand in front of his face and grinning like an eight-year-old.

"Chaos, that's wonderful, I'm so happy for you!" I get down from his arms and he turns to Freddie, raising an eyebrow at him. "You'd better treat this little troublemaker with respect. She's the best you'll ever find, and a remarkable woman." I awe, gently squeezing his hand.

I gather the Weasleys and my family, almost screaming at them that I'm now engaged. As all congratulate Freddie and I, my fiancé wraps an arm around my waist, kissing me sweetly.

"What else happened?"

"Tonks and I had a baby. His name is Teddy, and we've made Eclipse the godmother."

"Awe, that's so sweet and also hey what about me?" I tease, giggling right after. "I'm honestly so excited for you and I can't wait to meet the little lad."

-1 Hour Later-

With the shields down, I prepared myself for battle. Strangling the base of my wand, I cast a few offensive spells at a Death Eater, eventually knocking him out.

Eclipse and I were near the girl's lavatory, Moaning Myrtle popping in and out every so often to see the commotion.

Standing back to back, Eclipse and I both shoot the killing curse on approaching enemies ahead of us, both dying instantly.

"I'm tired," I voice, nodding at a few students running our way and past us.

"Same. But get out of this alive if you can. No surrendering, even to death."

"I'm afraid of death, so it's not on the table."

A large groan of agony escapes my lips as I'm shot backwards, Eclipse quickly turning.

"Avada Kedavra!" she scream at the approaching masked villain, the villain's body instantly falling with a thump, similar to mine when I was hit.

Heavy breaths reek from my mouth, Eclipse staring down at me as her foot is almost pressed against my side. Her eyes sort of soften, before she holds her hand out and I take it graciously, getting lifted up.

"Go to Fred."

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and cocking my head to the left.

"You need to go to Fred. I'm gonna find mum and Adam, make sure they're okay. But you have to go to Fred. It's important." Her urgent words raise my heart beat, and I, for the first time in my life, placed myself in her mind in search of her thoughts.

Tears spring to my eyes as the vision of Fred's dead body occupies Eclipses mind; he lays under a few fallen stone slabs, eyes open but lifeless.

My breath seems to stop and I exit her mind, instantly running.