Chapter Fifty-Four

-Next Morning-

Waking up to the faint sound of snores, my head twists, instantly meeting Freddie's face pressed against my shoulder.

I compel myself not to giggle and gently caress his hand as it's draped over my stomach, closing my eyes.

My eyes snap open when Freddie's arm drags me backwards, my head turning to face him again.

"Morning Love," he groggily voices. I kiss his lips, turning fully and resting my hands on his chest.

"Morning Luv." He chuckles, placing his hands by the small of my back and pressing kisses to my collarbone. "It's a big day. We can finally relax for Bill and Fleur's wedding," I remind him, smiling.

"Hopefully." He sucks in a huge breath, pulling me closer. "What are you wearing?"

"Something absolutely gorgeous. And I may need your help." His lips form a smirk. "No, you dirty dude." I giggle, rolling my eyes. "I'll need help with the corset."

"Oh, alright."

"What are you wearing?" I ask, drawing circles on his chest.

"A suit. Nothing special."

"That might be, but you'll still look incredibly handsome."

"We get it, you two love each other. Can we move on?" Georgie's voice complains, my body hastily twisting.

"Georgie! You're okay!" I hug him tight by the neck, dangling until he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yeah. I'm okay, you prat. Now hurry up and get ready. We have a wedding to crash."

"There's still ages left," I moan, sitting back on the bed and quickly covering my chest with the blanket.

Underneath the blanket, Freddie wraps his arm over my chest, my eyes widening a little as I look back at him.

"What?"

"You just took me by surprise, is all."

"What do you mean?" Freddie asks as I face him, giving him a look. "Oh. I forgot about that." I playfully roll my eyes before pressing a kiss to his lips again, his arm tightening around my chest.

"Look, girls are notoriously known for taking ages when getting ready for weddings. So I'm sure dear brother Bill will appreciate you getting ready early."

"Alright, don't get ye knickers in a twist. I'll get ready." I go to remove the blanket, but Freddie holds it in place, pulling me closer to him.

"You are not leaving this bed until I can make sure no one sees you walking out."

"And why is that?" Georgie asks, taking a few steps closer to us.

"I'm not wearing a bra." Georgie nods, then pulls a wicked grin onto his lips.

"You guys didn't..."

"Unfortunately not," Freddie remarks, my head shaking as I giggle.

"I like to sleep without a bra. It feels really freeing, you know."

"Anyway, shoo, George. I'd like my lady to be able to walk around in peace."

"Alright, I'm going."

Once Georgie is out of sight, Freddie and I lift ourselves off the bed, Freddie grabbing one of his jackets and holding it over my chest as he walks me back to the girl's room. When we're there, I kiss his sweet lips for a moment before smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands holding me perfectly by my waist.