Sweet freedom ♥️

[Continuation after Royal Escapades]

•Taehyung•

"Words cannot describe how elated we are with this news and we will comply to anything that you wish for the next hanguk monarch's safe delivery."

Charlie happily squeezed my hand and I smiled back to my little wife whose special request was quickly approved by everyone.

And we decided to be settled at the royal residence; the
white villa in Jeju-Do Island.

And we decided to be settled at the royal residence; the  white villa in Jeju-Do Island

My father ascended to throne just a few weeks ago right after we arrived from our stop over to Russia. Even before we came back, the older royals already contacted us about my sudden 'announcement' and was also supported by the Russian queen about the part why we kept Charlie's pregnancy for a while. I expected to be scolded but instead, I was comforted and was carefully told to take good care of my wife and my child.

It's been weeks since we arrived here and all I can ever say is that despite my ongoing obligation as the new crown prince, I never felt the kind of stress I was anticipating. Even I had to travel back and forth at times to different cities or work remotely, it was all good...smooth sailing. Our trip to France due to King Arnoux's death was a quick one for me because I had to leave my parents and go home immediately to my pregnant princess.

My wife's bump began showing and I'm nothing but excited.

Of course, my little wife is getting prettier and more adorable as days went by.